🚨🚨🚨 ALERT ALERT 🚨🚨🚨
NOW HEAR THIS NOW HEAR THIS
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS MUST RT THE FOLLOWING THREAD TO MAKE IT GO VIRAL.
THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT *RIGHT THE HECK
Holy $&#%! **Khaled Saffuri** is the source for these Jamal Khashoggi stories? Khaled Saffuri, longtime aide to US al-Qaeda fundraiser Abdurahman Alamoudi (currently in federal prison) and friend of convicted/deported Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Sami al-Arian?? \U0001f633\U0001f633\U0001f633 pic.twitter.com/BJcklTtFIe— Patrick Poole (@pspoole) October 12, 2018
More from STEALTH JEFF
Read this thread, people. You can literally sense their panic, fear and hatred bleeding through your screen.
The Lefties are desperately virtue-signaling each other right now about Kanye West.
"So we all agree, right? Kanye's days of being any kind of celebrity or influencer in the black community ended long ago, right? RIGHT?! I MEAN THE DUDE IS CRAZY WE CAN ALL SEE THIS OK?!"
So here's the talking point on MSNBC right now: That somehow a CRAZY MENTALLY DISTURBED BLACK MAN was allowed into the White House and TRUMP EXPLOITED HIS MENTAL ILLNESS.
Looks like @MSNBC wants to get in on the action framing Kanye West as a crazy person by calling his meeting with President Trump an "assault on our White House" "bonkers" "crazy".— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) October 11, 2018
This is what fear looks like. They know Kanye will swing some voters. pic.twitter.com/ywkASYVbPp
BREAKING: A federal court ordered a hearing for tomorrow (October 12th) on JW\u2019s request for testimony under oath from Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, & other State Department officials about Clinton email searches in JW\u2019s FOIA lawsuit about Benghazi. (1/6)https://t.co/Ij0MLUQyM4— Judicial Watch \U0001f50e (@JudicialWatch) October 11, 2018
The emails from Clinton's server on Benghazi are going to show:
1) they knew it was a AQ terrorist attack from the start
2) they decided to leave those people in Benghazi hanging out there on their own.
Since plenty of 'missing' Hillary Clinton emails have turned up [remember the 700,000 Clinton emails on the Weiner laptop? I do! *gigglesnort!*] you can bet they are covered in JW's FOIA lawsuit.
Reminder: Comey managed to BULLSHIT everybody that 'all' the emails had been reviewed using this cool new technique to sort through 700,000 emails in just a few days. Then this came out:
The fact that Comey claimed his crack FBI team - with Peter Sztrok on it! managed to review 700,000 emails in a marathan 12 hour span was clearly bullshit.
And now it's been proven to be bullshit.
Brown's article at Buzzfeed starts off pretending it's some kind of really off-the-wall notion that Hillary Clinton paid for the creation of the Steele Dossier that was then used to justify the FBI's spying on the Trump campaign & transition team.
After that awful start, he swerves to making accusations that the Epoch Times is connected to the 'cult' Falon Gong.
You can read the article here:
Brown insinuates with no real evidence whatsoever that the Epoch Times is 'Falon Gong-linked'.
The 'evidence' he supplies in his article to 'prove' @EpochTimes is 'Falon Gong-linked is this:
1) the Epoch Times' extensive *news coverage* of China's attempts to wipe out Falon Gong with intense persecution directed at the group since 1999.
2) a reporter *shouting a question in 2006* at then-President George W. Bush about China's persecution of Falon Gong members.
The OPR report with documentary proof McCabe was involved in a illegal leak about Gen. Flynn & POTUS was released yesterday.
I expect more stuff dropping this week.
Democrats have October Surprises planned?
Well so does Trump.
The next 3 weeks are going to be lit.
For three years I have wanted to write an article on moral panics. I have collected anecdotes and similarities between today\u2019s moral panic and those of the past - particularly the Satanic Panic of the 80s.— Ashe Schow (@AsheSchow) September 29, 2018
This is my finished product: https://t.co/otcM1uuUDk
The 3 big things that made the 1980's/early 1990's surreal for me.
1) Satanic Panic - satanism in the day cares ahhhh!
2) "Repressed memory" syndrome
3) Facilitated Communication [FC]
All 3 led to massive abuse.
"Therapists" -and I use the term to describe these quacks loosely - would hypnotize people & convince they they were 'reliving' past memories of Mom & Dad killing babies in Satanic rituals in the basement while they were growing up.
Other 'therapists' would badger kids until they invented stories about watching alligators eat babies dropped into a lake from a hot air balloon. Kids would deny anything happened for hours until the therapist 'broke through' and 'found' the 'truth'.
FC was a movement that started with the claim severely handicapped individuals were able to 'type' legible sentences & communicate if a 'helper' guided their hands over a keyboard.
More from All
As a kid, we would do homework before school the next day - you have to do homework here too. A specific sector performs on a particular day and studying things a day before will help you spot that particular sector. (1/11)
To prepare for the next trading day, you got to check the Index charts of all sectors. You got to keep an eye on a specific Index if you see a few factors:
- If any Index closed exactly at the resistance, you can get a trade on either side on the next day. (2/11)
- If it gave a rejection candle at resistance.
- If any Index closed exactly at support, you can get a trade on either side the following day.
- If there was a bullish signal at the support.
- If any Index gave a breakout or breakdown and then gave a good closing. (3/11)
- If any Index has taken support at 50 or 200 EMA.
Once you spot the Index, look at all the stocks in that particular Index. Pick at least 3-4 stocks from that Index and add them to your watchlist for the next day. It's ideal to check both higher and lower timeframes. (4/11)
What you should do next day? (When I am unable to check Indices and stocks a day before, I sometimes directly start with this process.)
- Start with checking the top gainers/losers list. I observe market from 9:15 to 9:45am to check the sectors performing well on that day.(5/11)
Simple and effective way 2 make Money
Idea 1:- Use pivot level like 14800 in case of nifty and sell 14800straddle monthly expiry (365+335) exit if nifty closes on daily basis below S1 or above R1
After closing below S1 if it closes above S1 next day or any day enter the same position again vice versa for R1
Idea2:- Use R1 and S1 corresponding strikes multiple
Incase of R1 15337 take 15300ce
N in case of S1 14221 use 14200pe
Sell both and hold till expiry or exit if nifty closes below S1 or above R1 around closing
If the same bounces above S1 and falls below R1 re-enfer same strikes
Use same criteria for nifty, usdinr and banknifty
(This is must)Use this margin rule for 1lot banknifty pair keep 4Lax margin
For nifty one lot keep 3Lax
For usdinr 100lots keep 4Lax
I bet you if you do this on consistent basis your ROI will be more than 70% on yearly basis.
Couldn't explain easier than this
Criticisms are most welcomed.
What is pyramiding?
It is simply adding to your winners.
Why use pyramiding?
1. It makes your winners bigger than your losers.
• Because you are adding positions when your trades are going your way, you are increasing your gains but your losers will be small comparatively.
2. You lose less during Draw-down time ( it saves you from losing big during whipsaws )
• Many times when the market is in sideways mode, Entering a trade with full risk might not be the best idea.
• So, you test the waters with a small position first, it could be ⅓ or ¼ of your total risk.
• So if the Breakout fails or whipsaws come, then you will only lose a small part of your overall risk.
• Then when position starts to go in your favor you can add to it.
3. It helps you to concentrate on a few trades,
They say that don’t put all your eggs in one basket, but don’t put them in too many either.
• See, Everyone can see charts and find breakouts, pullbacks etc.
Here are 9 valuable lessons that took me 5 years to learn.
( 3 minutes read )
1. Quit thinking too much on the product to sell
• A customer you can serve
• A problem you can help them solve
These are the two basics needed.
2. Connect with your customers quite often.
• Read reviews
• Have a customer service chat
• Give them phone calls
Find out how they feel and think.
This is the foundation of effective marketing and product design.
3. Avoid desperate sales.
Trying to get them to buy something, will make them rebellious.
Train yourself to think, speak, and act with abundance.
4. Networking makes the strongest pillar in any business
• Have an asset people want
• Have a skill most people don't have
Cultivate one and making connections will be 10x easier.
1. Determine your long-term plan.
What do you want?
- own your own business
- grow your 9-5 career
- retire early
This is your BIG goal.
2. Determine your mid-term plan.
Where are you right now?
How do you transition to BIG goal?
A 9-5 job is the place to start.
- It requires the least capital.
- You learn how businesses run.
- You learn people skills.
- You gain stable income.
3. Research which careers pay well.
These sites provide salary data:
Find something you have an interest in, even though it may not be your passion.
4. Research what qualifications are needed.
You may need:
- a degree
- a certificate
- specific knowledge
- experience in that field
You May Also Like
1. If you are using the desktop app, check you have the latest version of Teams so that you should have Breakout rooms enabled. Check by clicking your profile picture, then About - I have version 1.3.00.28779. If you have 1.2..., click on check for updates to get the latest
2. Set your entry routine. I get my students to enter with their microphone muted - you can also not allow attendees to unmute by opening the participants list, clicking the ellipsis and selecting that option.
3. Make sure students arrive as attendees - some organisations have this set up to automatically happen that only meeting organizer is the presenter and others are attendees. Can change this in the manage permissions menu to only me if not already set (opens in a web browser).
4. Classroom routine and expectations - first lesson I share my screen and show the students the raise hand function for when they want to ask questions, how to access the chat function and how to react to questions as opposed to typing answers
People who offer Tamboola daily to Devis swarupas are blessed with apaara ashta aishwaryas and beyond.
Maa Lalitha Tripurasundari is seen doing Nitya Taamboola Charvana.
"Tamboola Poorita Mukhi, Daadimi Kusuma Prabha"
This nama from Lalitha sahasra describe Maa lalitha parmeshwari as one who has her mouth with Tamboola rasa and looks like one who shines in the hue of pomegranate flowers.
It is said suvasini sthree and kanyas should do Tamboola charvana daily to gain aishwaryas, hve a great health, be always energetic and happy. Men also do it to get a clarity in thoughts and also peaceful mind and bliss.
People who think we are lacking that spark in life should try this and see the benefits themselves. All you need are
Gulaab Petals / Gulkand
People can add all fragrant things additionally
If you dont have all of it, do it with what best is available at home. Maa wants the samarpan and prem. In a family count the number of people and offer that many of the paan to the goddess.
Malappuram, Kerala 🚩
One of the Powerful Anjaneya Temples in Kerala. Hanuman temple is adjacent to Shri Ramar Sannidhi. Here Hanuman's head is tilted towards the left to hear Shri Rama's words. Shri Rama is entrusting Hanuman👇
Task of locating Mata Sita in Lanka.
Prathishta of Hanuman is done by Sage Vasishta. Eventhough this is Shri Ram Temple, importance is given to Hanuman
Shri Rama shares with Hanuman the Abhignana Vaakhyam, the words that would enable him to gain the confidence of Mata Seetha.
Hanuman stands leaning a little towards the left, showing how he hear Shri Rama's words and also assuring him Your Wish is my Command.
The Vigraham of Hanuman gives us the Strength, Confidence and Bhakthi.
There is a place marked here to show Hanuman’s leap to Lanka over sea.
Devotees run and leap over the stone for better health.Aval Naivedhyam is famous here. Those children who have nightmares are told to pray Alathiyur Hanuman. Mantra 👇
Pedi Swampnam kanarudhe
Pedi Swapnam Kandalo
Val Kondu Thattiyunarthename
my first argument is that the Clone Wars were a really complex morally gray moment in Star Wars canon in like, 5 different directions and I'd kind of like to know why Lucas did that.
especially with the direct line that's drawn in the OT with the allegory of WW2 and Vietnam with the rebels being the Vietnamese and the Empire being America. That...doesn't exist in the Clone Wars.
for starters: it's weird it's called the Clone Wars. I get why, because that's what Kenobi calls it in STAR WARS, but the clones are a small facet in the larger story of the war.
the clones basically only exist as a macguffin in AOTC that is...extremely confusing ultimately. Because if you accept that Sidious has this grand master plan to use this war to destabilize the Republic and form an Empire...it's way too complex.
Andrew McCabe was reported to the FBI’s Office of Public Affairs for making an unauthorized leak of classified info to the media about @GenFlynn in early February 2017.
If you’ve wondered exactly who it was who leaked the classified info from that intelligence report on @GenFlynn’s phone calls with then-Russian ambassador Kislyak to the media, you are right now seeing a huge honking clue who it was.
To those responding to this info by sneering "Nothing's gonna happen":
You just might be too stupid to be following me.
The then-Deputy Director of the FBI get's caught targeting @GenFlynn with an illegal leak so he can 'investigated' by Peter Strzok?
Now that we know it was McCabe who set up Flynn for a fake 'perjury' investigation by his pet attack dog, Peter Strzok, the next name that's going to surface is...Joseph Pientka.