The Chanting of following names of Bhagwan Vishnu, immensely helps us in overcoming the obstacles in our daily life.
These names are from Sri Vishnu Sahasranama!
|. "Om Vashatkaaraaya Namaha" : For Success in Business.
||. "Om Aksharaaya Namaha" : For Success in Studies.
|V. "Om Paramaathmane Namaha" : For Self Confidence.
Src: VAK magazine from Chilkur Balaji Temple, Hyderabad - Sri @csranga
#SanatanaDharma #SanatanaSanskriti #Sattology
Om Hrushikesaya Namah - For Overcoming Bad habits
Om Vashatkaaraya Namah - For Success in Business, Interviews, visa interviews, building relationships
Om Aksharaya Namah - For Education & better financial strength
Om Paramatmane Namah - For self employed people, for promotions and success in games.
Om Putatmane Namah - To remove mental stress & for mental peace
Om Bhutadaye Namah -To amend soured friendship or any personal relationship
Om Dhatre Namah - For issueless couple
Om vidhatre Namah - Pregnant Ladies to Chant for healthy babies.
Chant the following 108 times :
More from Lakshminarayan G
1. #Margabandeeswar #Temple - located at #Virinchipuram, #Vellore dist. #TamilNadu
Sthala Vruksham: Palm Tree
Theertham: Simha, Sooli & Brahma Theertham
This is 1300 years old temple – the oldest & biggest #temple of #Vellore dist. @sattology
2. #Sattology about this Temple: A 110 feet high, 7 stage, east facing RajaGopuram is the one that welcomes us first. Sri Adi Shankaracharya had done Beejakshara Pradhishta to Simha theertham. This temple is also known as ‘Baskara Kshetram’
3. because Surya Bhagwan is said to worship Linga when its rays fall on it in the month of Panguni (March-April); The name of the place as Virinchipuram came from #Sattology that the #Temple was worshiped by Brahma, i.e., Virinchi; The #theertha of this Temple @onlyaravindh
4. is said to be produced by Gowri devi & so, this place is also known as #Gowripuram; #Vishnupuram & #Margabandheeswaram are also the other names of the place. This is the birth place of Sri Appayya Dikshithar (1520-1593), the greatest interpreter of
5. Advaitha Sidhantha after Adhi Sankara. His Margabandhu stotram on this Margabandheeswarar is for the protection of people while on journey. By reciting this one can have Mahadev with them as Marga-bandhu (protector during journey) along their journey. @Vaidyvoice @desi_thug1
Author: Shri V.S. Krishnan
It was sometime in 1963. The queue that formed at Sri Sankara Matam at #Kanchi to get Prasad & blessing from His Holiness, @KanchiMatham @Maha_periyava_
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Swamigal was moving steadily. At the tail end of the queue, I too was standing, very impatiently. Now, you would ask me: “why this impatience?” In fact, I had not come here on my own accord. I came out of a compulsion.I was working in a #Calcutta
company, reporting to its Managing Partner, Sri S.V. Narasimhan. While granting me leave for going to my native place at #Thrissur, Narasimhan suggested that I break my journey at #Madras, visit #Kancheepuram & seek blessings from Acharya Swamigal. @KumarSarangapa1 @GunduHuDuGa
I was not enthusiastic to the idea because being very eager to see my near & dear ones after over three years I wanted to hurry home & also spend the full leave-time with my people & in my native place. However, I respected Narasimhan’s advice & reached Sri Kamakoti Matam at
Kancheepuram. Needless to say, only my body was there while my mind & heart were hovering around ‘my people & my native place’.
I stood there like a person eager to complete a formality & get over with it. While standing in the queue, I noticed @almightykarthik @Aravindh_partha
Pls chant following shlokas 28 times whenever you get free time:
Om Hrushikeshaya Namah - For overcoming bad habits
Om Vashat Kaaraya Namah - For Success in Business, Interviews, Visa Interviews, Building Relationship
Om Sreemathe Namah - For Handsome Appearance & Wealth
Om Aksharaya Namah - For Education & better Financial strength.
Om Paramatmane Namah - For Self employed people, for Promotions & Success in games
Om Bhootabhavanaaya Namah - For better health
Om Putaatmane Namah - To remove mental stress & for mental peace
Om Sharmane Namah - For Job Satisfaction
Om Bhootaadaye Namah - To amend soured friendship or any personal relationship
Om Dhaatre Namah - For issueless couple
Om Vidhaatre Namah - Pregnant ladies to chant for healthy babies
Pls chant the below 108 times:
Om Stavistaya Namah - To keep Evil forces at bay
Om Pushkaraakshaaya Namah - For overcoming bad times
Om Naarasimha Vapushe Namah - In moments of distress & despair
Om Kshetragnaaya Namah - For aspirants of plots & own residence
According to Srimad Valmiki Ramayana, Vasishta Maharshi introduces King Dasharatha's Family Tree to King Janaka just before Sri Sita Rama Kalyanam.
Lets learn Sri Rama's ancestors
From Bhagwan Brahma- Marichi
Marichi's son Kashyapa Prajapathi
Kashyap's son Vivsawan (Surya Bhagwan)
Vivaswan's son Manu
Among 10 son's of Manu 1 was Ikshwaku.
Ikshvaku made Ayodhya his capital & this way Ikshvaku generation came into existence.
Ikshvaku's son Kukshi
Kukshi's son Vikukshi
Vikukshi's son Baan
Baan's son Anranya
Anranya's son Pruthu
Pruthu's son Trishanku
Trishanku's son Dhundhumaar.
Dhundhumaar's son Yuvanshva
Yuvanshva's son Maandhaata
Maandhaata's son Susandhi
Susandhi had two son's-
Dhuvasandhi & Prasenjeet
Dhuvasandhi son Bharat
Bharat son Asit
Asit son Sagara
Sagara son Asamanj
Asamanj's son Anshuman
Anshuman's son Dilip
Dilip's son Bhagiratha
Bhagiratha was the one who bought Maa Ganga to Earth
Bhagiratha's son Kakutstha.
Kakutstha's son Raghu.
Raghu was well-known for his warrior & brilliance, hence future generation came to be known as Raghuvansh, thus generation came to be known Raghukula
Raghu's son Pravrudh
Pravrudh's son Shamkhan
Shamkhan's son Sudharshan
Sudharshan's son Agnivarna
Agnivarna's son Shighrag
1. Father of #astronomy: Aryabhatta; work - Aryabhattiyam
2. Father of #astrology: Varahamihira, works; Panchasiddhantika, Bruhat Hora Shastra @sattology
3. Fathers of #surgery: Charaka & Sushruta, works: Samhitas
4. Father of #Anatomy: #Patanjali, work: #Yogasutra
5. Father of #yoga : #Patanjali, work: #Yogasutra
6. Father of #Economics: Chanakya, work: Arthashshtra
7. Father of #Atomictheory: Rishi Kanada, Work : Kanada sutras
8. Father of #architecture : Vishwakarma;
9. Father of #AeroDynamics: Mayasura, work : Vastu Darpana
10. Father of #Medicine: #Dhanvanthri, first propounded #Ayurveda
11. Father of #grammar: Panini, work: Vyakarana Deepika
@SriRamya21 @Maha_periyava_ @HiteshAwasthi89 @desi_thug1
12. Father of #Natyashastra (#Dance):Bharatamuni, work: Natyashastra
13. Father of #Kavya (#Literature): Krishna Dwaipayana (VedaVyasa) works; #Mahabharata, Ashtaadasha Puranas
14. Father of #Playwriting: Kalidasa, works:Meghadhootam, Raghuvamsham, Kumara Sambhava etc @karthiklv
15. Father of #Ganita: Bhaskara II, works: Lilavati
16. Father of #Warfare & #Weaponry: Parashurama, works: Kalaripayatu, Sulba Sutras;
17. Father of #storywriting: Vishnu Sharma, works: #Panchatantra
18. Father of #Politics:Chanakya: works:Arthashashtra, Nitishashtra @RajeAiyer
More from All
On the day of Amavasya, devotees get the darshan of Shyam Baba in Shyam varan (black color). In ordinary days, the form of Baba is saffron. The reason for this is a custom. The real head of Shyam Baba which had appeared from Shyam Kund is of Shyam varan.
Every day Shyam Baba's grand Shringar is done by Pujaris. The main part of Shyam Baba's shringar is Tilak. This Shringar is done by the members of Nij Mandir sevaks. The sevaks of the Nij Mandir do sandalwood tilak to Baba everyday in the auspicious time.
This Divine Tilak is applied from the forehead to the nose. When Baba is given a bath by sevaks, this tilak comes off. Then in the auspicious time, the sevaks again apply tilak to Baba.
There is no auspicious time on the Amavasya. Because of this, tilak is not done on that day. That's why devotees have darshan of Shyam Baba on the Amavasya only in the actual real form (Shyam Swaroop). Baba's tilak is done on Amavasya only on the day of Deepawali.
• I have curated some of the best tweets from the best traders we know of.
• Making one master thread and will keep posting all my threads under this.
• Go through this for super learning/value totally free of cost! 😃
1. 7 FREE OPTION TRADING COURSES FOR
A THREAD:— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) November 28, 2020
7 FREE OPTION TRADING COURSES FOR BEGINNERS.
Been getting lot of dm's from people telling me they want to learn option trading and need some recommendations.
Here I'm listing the resources every beginner should go through to shorten their learning curve.
2. THE ABSOLUTE BEST 15 SCANNERS EXPERTS ARE USING
Got these scanners from the following accounts:
3. 12 TRADING SETUPS which experts are using.
These setups I found from the following 4 accounts:
4. Curated tweets on HOW TO SELL STRADDLES.
Everything covered in this thread.
2. How to initiate
3. When to exit straddles
5. Videos on
Curated tweets on How to Sell Straddles— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) February 21, 2021
Everything covered in this thread.
2. How to initiate
3. When to exit straddles
5. Videos on Straddles
Share if you find this knowledgeable for the benefit of others.
But many of them we know but ignore
some of them don't grab financial headlines
Here are 10 low-risk, high return stocks (that we ignore):
What I mean by “high-return”?
These stocks have OUTPERFORMED the market:
💹Chart with upwards trend Since IPO
💹Chart with upwards trend Over the last 5 Years or since IPO
These are all long-term winners that will keep on winning
What do We Mean by “low-risk”?
A combination of:
❣️Consistent Organic Growth
A depository is a big business and will grow continuously, Its a sustainable business
cause "Market hai toh CDSL bhi hai or rahega"
High Management Efficiency with a high ROE of 19.30%
Healthy long-term growth as Net Sales has grown by an annual rate of more than 30%
High Institutional Holdings
Hola! Sure. Original tweet by @SaveToBookmarks: "@AchuthArora @Abhirajputfit @buzz_chronicles @rattibha Yeah 🙌!
I saved this twe...". Cheers! 👉
You May Also Like
1. The United States of America is not and has never been a Democracy, we're a Federal Republic tied together by the capital Laws of the Constitution.
Everyone in the country is about to get a harsh lesson on what this really means...
2. In 1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.
With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of
government for the District of Columbia.
3. A ten mile square parcel of land (see,
Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and
4. The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in
the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests
(international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America.
5. Congress cut a deal w/ the international bankers(Rothschilds of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers. Because the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation w/out serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their foot in the door of the United States.
Here's how I'd measure the health of any tech company:— Jeff Atwood (@codinghorror) October 25, 2018
How long, as measured from the inception of idea to the modified software arriving in the user's hands, does it take to roll out a *1 word copy change* in your primary product?
How long does it take, measured from initial expression of interest through offer of employment signed, for a typical candidate cold inbounding to the company?
What is the *theoretical minimum* for *any* candidate?
How long does it take, as a developer newly hired at the company:
* To get a fully credentialed machine issued to you
* To get a fully functional development environment on that machine which could push code to production immediately
* To solo ship one material quanta of work
How long does it take, from first idea floated to "It's on the Internet", to create a piece of marketing collateral.
(For bonus points: break down by ambitiousness / form factor.)
How many people have to say yes to do something which is clearly worth doing which costs $5,000 / $15,000 / $250,000 and has never been done before.
Whatever political meeting or conference is held in this ground, we come here on the same night or morning hours to collect the Liquor bottles to sell in the scrap shop for 50 paisa to 1 rupee per bottle and we used to earn Rs 200 to Rs 400 on each such event.
Even in the last DMK meeting the very next day we collected around 1500 bottles. But for Modi's BJP meeting, we could not find even a single bottle in the whole ground. We are coming around and around and not a single bottle in any corner of the G Corner ground in Trichy,
we are much disappointed, sir!". Police seem were stunned and pleasantly surprised. This is what Modi magic does in this nation. Modi is the one who can lead our nation and make everyone prosper with hardwork in right direction and proper approach.
This funny but interesting anecdote was published by a statewide local daily Dinamalar. I have just translated and posting it here for rest of the nation; We should realise Modi is liked by every patriotic person in this nation especially by well educated,