Enough Jaw Jaw, this is War!
1. People's Justice Courts to be set up worldwide
2. Citizens' arrests of all Identified Suspects
3. Lab Inspections
3. Harsh interrogation using MKULTRA
4. Public Show Trials video streamed live
5. Cross Questioning of suspects via Twitter & Zoom
Dr. Shipmans, Saboteurs, Devils in White Coats!
Wuhan University IMA
Nanjing Military Lab
LAURIMA GOV SERVICES
Major General Chen Wei
RICHARD LUGAR (DEAD)
ROBERT G. KRAMER
Today, we demand the arrest of a group of saboteur-doctors. This terrorist group, uncovered some time ago by our investigators , had as their goal shortening the lives of human beings by means of medical sabotage.
Instead, they collaborated together to kill the public with bad & incorrect treatments!
The criminals intentionally concealed their dangerous work on increasing the pathogenicity & virulence of harmless bat coronaviruses, which they had obtained secretly from caves in rural China.
Killer doctors, by incorrect use of very powerful medicines and prescription of harmful regimens, shortened the life of many of our poor elderly, leading to their deaths.
Now all can see what sort of philanthropists and "friends of peace" hid beneath the sign-board of "Ecohealth”
adapted from TASS - Pravda - 1953
More from Billy Bostickson 🏴👁&👁 🆓
A quick (I hope) thread on RNA viruses & some others, mainly for my own learning process, but also as evidence (as if it was needed) of what modern virology & microbiology is capable of doing to viruses in their laboratories
2/ In Vivo Continuous Directed Evolution
1 Recent advances in the field of in vivo continuous evolution
2 Advances in continuous culture of microbes enable continuous evolution
3 Viruses, prokaryotes, & eukaryotes mediate in vivo continuous evolution
3/ Continuous Directed Evolution of Biomolecules
By greatly accelerating laboratory evolution, PACE may provide solutions to otherwise intractable directed evolution problems and address novel questions about molecular evolution.
4/ CDE for Strain & Protein Engineering
Inducible hypermutator systems accelerate strain evolution without compromising genome integrity.
Site-specific in vivo mutagenesis strategies have facilitated continuous protein engineering.
5/ Targeted mutagenesis:
A sniper-like diversity generator in microbial engineering
Advances in the directed evolution of proteins
In vivo continuous directed evolution
Early Warning of COVID-19 Enabled 100%+ Revenue
Growth in 2020 for Events Software Company
4. Metabiota— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) November 29, 2020
Munich Re & In-Q-Tel Select Metabiota to Gain Deeper Insights into Epidemic Risk and Global Preparedness for Infectious Diseases
Previously mentioned here:https://t.co/XefQfYfBya
1. CIA-In Q Tel-Metabiota-DTRA-Ecohealth-DARPA— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) November 29, 2020
Accelerating the Acquisition and Implementation of New Technologies for Intelligence:
The Report of the Independent Panel on the Central Intelligence Agency In-Q-Tel Venturehttps://t.co/rG9XVt23fN pic.twitter.com/UfS9TYBipc
9. Global Viral Legacy Projects in Asia & Africa— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) November 24, 2020
Now shifted to Metabiota which works closely with Ecohealth under the aegis of DTRA & DARPAhttps://t.co/LXpEFEiuZb
Asia (China deleted only mentions Vietrnam)https://t.co/RRDs7uhm4S
Africa (PREDICT 1 & 2)https://t.co/fUa4DdBmGr pic.twitter.com/eUn4jigA8w
Coronavirus nsp10/nsp16 Methyltransferase Can Be Targeted by nsp10-Derived Peptide In Vitro and In Vivo To Increase or Decrease Replication and Pathogenesis
Deyin Guo 2016:
Molecular mechanisms of coronavirus RNA capping and methylation
Deyin Guo 2012
Short peptides derived from the interaction domain of SARS coronavirus nonstructural protein nsp10 can suppress the 2′-O-methyltransferase activity of nsp10/nsp16 complex
Deyin Guo 2013
Structure-function Analysis of SARS Coronavirus RNA Cap Guanine-N7 Methyltransferase.
Deyin Guo 2016
Identification and Characterization of a Ribose 2’-O-Methyltransferase Encoded by the Ronivirus Branch of Nidovirales
2. Reversion to Virulence of Attenuated Canine Distemper Virus In Vivo and In
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 3. pathogenic reversion of simian immunodeficiency virus SIVmac239Deltanef increases viral
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 4. Genetic suppression in
reovirus: Ramig et al. 1977
papovavirus: Shortle et al. 1979
picornavirus: King et al. 1980
vaccinia virus: McFadden et al. 1980
influenza virus: Tolpin et al. 1981
herpesvirus: Hall and Almey 1982
adenovirus: Kruijer et al.
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 5. reversion to virulence of live attenuated vaccines
1. Evolutionary reversion of live viral vaccines: Can genetic engineering subdue it?
2. Mechanisms Causing Reversion to Virulence in an Attenuated
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 6. reversion to virulence of live attenuated vaccines
3. The double-edged sword: How evolution can make or break a live-attenuated virus vaccine
4. Selection Versus Mutation: Reducing the Risk of Vaccine
1. Monkey Outrage!— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) August 17, 2020
The worst treatment was kept for the monkeys. The macaques breed of monkeys are small, relatively light primates, which are often used for animal experiments at LPT. \u2018They are kept in cramped conditions in small cages. https://t.co/6D0yisjd9B
More from World
Xi lays out four priorities for world:
1) Step up "macroeconomic policy coordination" and promote "strong, sustainable, balanced and inclusive growth of the world economy";
2) Abandon ideological prejudice and "jointly follow a path of peaceful coexistence." Says no country is superior to another. "There would be no human civilization without diversity," he adds, taking aim at "arrogance, prejudice and hatred";
3) Close the divide between developed and developing countries. "With the growth of developing countries, global prosperity and security will be put on a more (solid) footing"; and,
4) "Come together against global challenges and jointly create a better future for humanity." "No global problem can be solved by any one country alone. There must be global action, global response, and global cooperation."
On a rather deeper look at things, Police brutality is the topmost of the agitation but the anger and fury is deeper, bottled up for many years. An oppression our fathers have endured and the children now say No More, Enough is Enough!
In the context of the current scenario “SARS” has become a metaphor.
“SARS” in our society today represents all the inefficiencies, corruption, structural imbalances, faults and All the shenanigans of the Political class
If this present fury does not inspire an overhaul of the Nigerian system, then we may be headed for another restless round of 60 year of disastrous merry go round. This Nation needs a RESET NOW!!
It’s a good time to negotiate the fixing of this great Nation.
How long do we keep singing; Nigeria has great potentials? Let those potentials start working for good
If we must tell our selves the bitter truth as a people we urgently need to fix these;
* A drastic cut in cost of governance
* Federal Ministers shouldn’t be more than 10
* Remove the lofty attraction in public office
* Reduce the powers of the centre and decentralize reasonably
* Fix our defective constitution
* Reset the civil service
* Create regional economic/developmental competition
* Allow states to explore their resources/endowment
In Libya, in what can be described as the largest drone war in the world we saw how the LNA's goal of seizing the capital Tripoli abruptly ended after Turkeys intervention with its Bayraktar drones. There is no doubt these drones will be of immense value to the Nigerian military
The relatively flat featureless terrain of the northeast means that ground units are easily spotted, with few natural barriers to hide. The Alpha jets and L-30ZA are valuable yet limited by numbers. Besides they antiquated platforms.
While manned fighter aircraft have been used for most part of the war the NAF needs to start considering the employment of unmanned aerial vehicles on a strategic level. UAVs are useful for several reasons. Not only do they provide valuable information about the enemy
..that can be spotted from standoff distances, they are able to attack targets immediately with a far higher rate of success. In the event a drone is shot down...BIG DEAL !..the pilot is safe, back at base and able to pilot the next drone that takes off.
https://t.co/JuFiBHYYYK via @OpIndia_com
German govt brought in a new “insect protection law.” It 'll curb d use of certain pesticides to save insect populations from collapsing. But many German farmers insist that these laws 'll destroy their livelihood. Or as they put it more succintly,“don’t kill farms to save bugs.”
To make their statement, German farmers even brought their tractors to the historic Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. Sound even more familiar?
Nobody tried to seize symbols of German state power and plant alternative flags. Also, nobody used swords against police personnel nor tried to chase them into a ditch. Such losers I tell you, those Germans. They don’t understand how “peaceful protest” is really done.
But I cannot help wonder. As Rihanna would say, why aren’t people talking about this? What happened to humanitarian liberal media all around the world and their supposed reverence for farmers? Don’t the “annadatas” of Germany deserve some love?
Five criteria must be met for a hadith to be classed as authentic.
1. Morally upright narrators
2. Precision in transmission
3. Connected chain
4. Free from inconsistencies with other reports
5. Solitary reports must be free from reasons for suspicion
The first three of these deal with internal defects. The remaining two deal with external (or ‘hidden’) defects. The objective of these criteria is to ensure there be no chance of forgeries and to mitigate against the likelihood of errors in reports.
1) All narrators must be morally upright and known for their honesty. This is to eliminate all chances of deliberate lies in the name of the Prophet ﷺ. A morally upright Muslim would never lie about Allah and His Messenger ﷺ.
2) Precision in transmission is likewise necessary to mitigate against unintended mistakes. An upright narrator with weak memory, for instance, might not consciously lie but is nonetheless prone to erring when conveying a report.
You May Also Like
"I need to get better at marketing."
But, it's more likely that you have a product problem:
"Do customers really want this? Do they care enough about this to switch to a new solution?"
☝️ this is why most of my book, @marketingdevs, is about:
1. Choosing the right market
2. Building something they want
"If your product is remarkable, getting noticed is a lot easier." – @peldi
I was reminded of this concept again this morning while reading @pjrvs' book (Company of One):
"Sales increase when you honestly evaluate what someone needs and then teach them the value of what you're selling."
To succeed, your product has to offer an outcome that is highly desirable to a large group of customers.
The number of sales your product receives is a multiple of these two variables:
1. How big is the target market?
2. How desirable is the outcome you're offering them?
1) You Hindus don't have any history
2) If you want to study real history contd...
then study Islamic& European history.
3) He is a hardcore communist ( urban naxal I must say )
4) He says you hindu people don't have any history coz you people were busy writing about your imaginary Gods.
5 ) He says us to read history books of Romilla Thapar ( hindu hater)
He is brainwashing students since 80s. Another professor Mr Biraj Dutta says "we need revolution. Ami Delhi r sorkar uforai pelabo lgibo " Another Comrade professor Mr Sun Gogoi of Pol Sc. Dept says Urban Naxal is a derogatory term used by fascist Hindutva goons to defame (3)
Students of JNU and overall all the student community. He says Lala Lajpat Rai & all the nationalist politicians of that time were casteist including former President of India Mr Rajendra Prasad.
Now the historic DHSK college & all the college's of Assam may doing this from (4)
a long time. Now what should I do ? Should I stand against them. Should I oppose them ? My inner Hindu does not allow me to tolerate anymore.
Should I complain ? But to whom ? Anyone can be an Urban Naxal . Whom to believe? Should I think about my career & keep quite (5)
ARRESTS and EXECUTIONS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE 2020 UPDATED
Explanation of the latest military tribunal arrests and executions of famous people in 2020.
2. The tribunals are arresting these people in plain clothes. We saw the Obama’s arrest, although we didn’t know it was an arrest at the time. The arrest was done nonchalantly so as to not get noticed by the public.
All arrests of these famous people were done this way.
3. If the person is convicted of child sex trafficking, crimes against humanity or treason, they will be executed.
If the person arrested has evidence on someone else to help their prosecution, or is willing to help Trump, & they want to cooperate, they may be allowed to do so.
4. A sentence of execution down to life in prison may be accepted if their evidence is worth anything.
When a plea deal is done, the defendant must present evidence they have to make their sentence lighter. This information is given to the prosecution, defense, and to the judge.
5. If evidence is accepted, they are presented the plea deal. They will have to make a guilty plea to the crime with a video confession & written statement. That is how all plea deals work.
All famous people arrested were either treasonous or involved in satanic worship rituals.
I was in the process of booking a flight via @OneTravel. Trying to make me book ASAP, they claimed: "38 people are looking at this flight".
Whoa, 38 is a lot, I have to hurry up. But first I have to check how they came up with 38 >>
[2/4] Right click and a quick "inspect" on the number, I found out the element's class name is "view_notification_random".
Awesome variable naming guys.
So you're _randomly_ trying to freak me out. Alright >>
[3/4] So what's your sophisticated pseudo-random algorithm?
Apparently, OneTravel are choosing a number between 28 and 45.
Because as you all know, based on serious psychological research, these numbers tend to make people book their flights fast #sarcasm #not42 >>
[4/4] Here's a bonus graph.
Thanks @IddoYadlin and #WolframAlpha.
In 2017, I finally wrote it.
In 2019, thanks to the fine folks at @DelReyBooks, you'll all get to read it.
I'm pleased to announce my epic fantasy debut. Formerly: "Fullmetal Pokémist." Now:
STEEL CROW SAGA.
Seriously, everyone, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to share this one with you. The world is far-flung and weird, and the characters live lives so far removed from mine, but STEEL CROW SAGA is honestly the most personal and autobiographical thing I've ever written
Yeah, I guess I should address that early. STEEL CROW SAGA is not a trilogy. This is a standalone book. I left doors open for someday, but my plan right now is for each of these three books to be its own
holy crappppppp i see A THREE BOOK DEAL hidden in there too!!!!!!!!— do i dare to eat a \U0001f351 (@NicasioSilang) October 31, 2018
Last thing I'll say here: I couldn't have asked for a better team than @DelReyBooks to work with--particularly @tnarwani, who just Gets this book. In our call, she casually cited a semi-obscure Korean movie from ten years ago, unaware it'd been a key influence. That's when I knew
Anyway. Plenty more to tease in the coming year. Thanks again to my friends who got me through it, and especially to @dongwon who saw this weird Toonami regurgitation and immediately believed in it. Today is my triumph, but it's also theirs.