1) Where we are: This is much, much bigger than a fraudulent election (it was) or rampant gubment tyrannical China Virus abuse (it is).
2) What we are facing has been building for a good 30 years.
3) I date it back to the GOP failure to defeat Clinton in the gubment shutdown.
5) The brand new GOP Congress, with plenty of public support, failed to rein in a Clinton bloated budget.
8) Rather, this is about a deadly disease that hit DC & the patient refused to take any medicine for it.
10) Vote fraud & this frankenstein of an election is only the latest SYMPTOM of this much larger disease.
14) Instead, we have tranny bathroom laws while entire sections of major cities are uninhabitable.
16) We have handicapped children prevented from flying because they cannot wear a ridiculous do-nothing mask.
17) We have soaring depression & suicide.
19) The big, obvious problem, is we have an enemy, China, who has used a bioweapon on us without an ounce of retaliation; a political class
that is either oblivious to China or paid by them . . .
21) We have a Supreme Court that will not even hear a constitutional challenge about the 14th Amendment.
24) We have a Senate made up of old rich people whose only purpose in life is to entertain a lobbyist.
26) We have a dicknipple spooge-spewing hate-mongering Hoax Media that doesn't come without a star system of reporting fact or news.
30) Health systems don't work, commerce doesn't work, entertainment doesn't work, & obviously gubment doesn't work.
33) The SIGNIFICANT will not be made insignificant & the TRIVIAL will never be singnificant.
More from Larry Schweikart
For 400 years inflation has NOT been in a "mountain range" of up and down, but rather stair-stepped in giant increases, always associated with major transformations in economic arrangements.
The only way that debt comes down is if rest of world flips to trade deficit status w/US (I.e., trades accumulates $USD from prior trade surpluses w/US for actual goods & services). Not likely anytime soon. $USD as global reserve currency requires massive public debt.— David "Most Vicious Dogs & Ominous Weapons" Herr (@davidcherr) January 15, 2021
2) There are calls for a new "Patriot" or "MAGA" Party. I get it. Good intentions. But there are structural reasons why a new party will fail & why we have to take over the GOP
3) When I say "structural" some people gloss over that as if it's unimportant.
It's fundamental. You don't build a house on a bad foundation. If you set up a commerce site, you have a structure as to how you take payments.
You may wish you could go outside that structure . . .
3) contd . . . but if you want your money, you have to either work in the structure or completely obliterate the site. You can't have two competing sites for your money.
4) Likewise if you want to get in your house, you may have 20 keys, but the car key usually won't let you in
5) The structural basis of parties is unchangeable. It was set in the 1820s by Martin Van Buren as a way to protect slavery with the DemoKKKrat Party. But it's also embedded in the Constitution with the "winner take all/single member district" system of representation.
6) This has resulted in a 200-year-old system that is set in place. First, Van Buren, to get people to support a party that would protect slavery, had to reward them with something big.
He created the "spoils system" of rewarding loyalists with party & gubment jobs.
Earlier, you said and I agreed with you, that the Trump side should be looking to poke holes in their case. It would only make it stronger. I wanted you to be a part of the hearings here.
Now, I think you need to do the same.
I'd like to see you approach the state's case--that there's no fraud--with the ferver of a full Tumper.
Earlier you admitted that, yes, if 35,000 votes were programmed as a baseline in Pima, it would be possible if 35,000 paper ballots were inserted there.
That wouldn't . . .
be hard to do. In fact, while I agree with you that it would be almost impossible to do it statewide, it would NOT be impossible to do it in several select locations. When a few thousand votes decide an election, this would do it.
So I challenge you to start again.
Start with the eyes of someone who sees fraud (cuz is sure as HELL looks that way). For example, pollsters are wrong. But Richard Baris is rarely wrong. When he misses, it's by a half a point.
His AZ poll was "off" by over 4. Maybe he just erred. Maybe not.
Give it a try.
Show everyone that indeed you ARE the AZ Data Guru and mount the most substantive case you can for fraud before you set to knocking it down.
I think both sides should be represented before the full AZ legislature, under oath, questioned by both sides (NOT ACCUSED but questioned)
2) In the last couple of days the DNCC went back into IA1 (Blum) and VA10 (Comstock) and began placing ads again.
3) These were races they thought they had won in mid-summer. Barbara Comstock was the . . .
3) contd . . epitome of the endangered R who would lose her seat in the fall. She of course still might.
4) But this race was supposed to be over weeks ago. The fact that the DNCC is now having to fight for this territory tells me something.
5) I think the DemoKKKrat strategists can actually read. Moreover, I think they can read absentee/early voting #s as well as we can.
6) Which means they see they are getting buried. Even in NV, the only state of six where they have a tiny lead, I'm told that . . .
6) contd . . when the rural counties come in, Ds will be a shocking 41,000 short of their 2016 numbers (when Trump only lost by 27,000).
7) What does it mean they are now having to retake the "cities" they supposedly held? It probably means they never held them at all.
8) Their "leads" were always based almost entirely on polls.
9) But I think it means something more. I think the DNC is . . .
SCARED. TO. DEATH.
2) Bad news right?
3) Er, no. "And increases are coming from Republicans and unaffiliated voters."
4) Now, we have to watch unaffiliated voters, but my OH guys--"The Accountant" and "Ohio Wan" developed a statistical model in 2016 that appears to be holding for assessing how Us will vote.
5) It's not bad for us at all.
6) So, here are the raw numbers:
Eighteen days out in 2018:
D 68,760 (44 %)
R 39,080 (25%)
Us 48,206 (30 %)
D 75,675 (55 %)
Rs 33,964 (25 %)
•Us 26,854 (19 5)
"Republicans appear energized" due to the Kavanaugh
More from Politics
2) All EU leaders watching tomorrow’s vote. Of course they want to avoid a no deal #Brexit BUT they feel the deal - so painfully negotiated between EU and UK - is too fresh to re-open. Clarifications, yes but fundamental renegotiations, no.
3) The EU’s international reputation as a tough deal-maker is at stake here too. If Brussels now suddenly “gives in” to U.K. on EU red lines (eg backstop) then that would weaken the EU’s reputation in future trade negotiations with other non EU countries
4) Also on backstop the EU is unlikely to cave in to favour a relationship with a leaving member state (UK) against the explicit wishes and ignoring the deep concerns of a continuing member: Ireland.
5) Both the EU and the PM signed up to a guarantee to protect the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. If either the U.K. or EU can leave the backstop unilaterally then this clearly is no longer a guarantee.
What we largely know now:
-There would never have been enough GOP votes to convict
-GOP had the power to hold up *all* Senate business & that means COVID relief (Dems would have been blamed for this hold up)
-Witnesses were uncooperative & would have had to have been subpoenaed
So I think the correct framing is that Democrats made a political calculation that the benefit of adding witnesses (who would not change the outcome) was not worth the political & moral cost of holding up COVID relief, as well as important confirmations. . . .
This calculation can be criticized on its own merits, but it's categorically different than just being scared of McConnell & the GOP.
For my own part, I think an error Democrats made w/r/t witnesses was not calling cooperative police officers who had been attacked that day. Just a few personal narratives from the police would have deeply embarrassed the GOP. That's a missed opportunity, in my view.
2/9 “In 1981, a fed grand jury indicted Judge Hastings along with his friend William Borders, a D.C. lawyer. Hastings was charged with conspiracy/obstruction of justice for soliciting a $150,000 bribe in return for reducing the sentences of two mob-connected felons.” #corruption
3/9 “A year after Borders was convicted, the result of an FBI sting, Hastings's case came before the criminal court. Despite Borders’ conviction, and the fact that Hastings had indeed reduced the sentences of the two felons, he was acquitted...and returned to his judicial post.”
4/9 “Subsequently, suspicions arose that Hastings had lied and falsified evidence during the trial in order to obtain an acquittal. A special committee of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals began a new probe into the Hastings case.”
5/9 “The resulting three-year investigation ended with the panel concluding that Hastings did indeed commit perjury, tamper with evidence, and conspire to gain financially by accepting bribes. The panel recommended further action to the U.S. Judicial Conference...”
You May Also Like
Bhaktha Anjaneya temple at Nanganallur in Chennai is one among tallest Anjaneyar Vigraham. Here Anjaneyar blesses with relief to all illness. Vigraham is about 32 feet height made of single stone.
Anjaneyar here is 👇
Sri Vishwaroopa Aadhivyathihara Baktha Anjaneya Swamy.
Sthala Puranam says that, this is the place where Indra Deva hit Hanuman on the cheek by his Vajrastram. Sri Raghavendra Swami and Sri Kanchi Paramacharyar were behind in building this temple. Temple is constructed to
Realize power of Anjaneyar who is seen both in Ramayana and Mahabharatha.
Vadamalai is important offering to Anjaneyar here. It is believed that vigraham contain powers to heal any disease. Shri Ramanavami is celebrated here.
Jai Sri Ram
1.Meenakshi Amman Temple(472ft High)also called as Meenakshi Sundareswarar is a famous Hindu temple located on the southern bank of Vaigai River in temple city of Madurai, #TamilNadu.It is dedicated to Parvati(Meenakshi)& her consort Shiva(Sundareswarar). @LostTemple7
2.Madurai Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple was built by King Kulasekara Pandya (1190-1216 CE).This popular temple visits over 15000 visitors daily & around 25000 on #Friday !Friday sees the most number of devotees visit the temple with the number going as high as +25,000.
3.Meenakshi Temple also hosts an annual festival called Meenakshi Thirukalayanam that is held in April. A celestial wedding of the god and goddess marks the end of the festival. About 1 million devotees visit the temple during this festival.
4.the temple has been tagged as one of the seven wonders of India along with stunning Architecture.The temple is built using Dravidian South Indian style of architecture, and is one of the most impressive temple structures in South India.
5.The principle deity here is MEENAKSHI, a form of Goddess Parvati. The idol of the goddess is carved in emerald hued stone. The Meenakshi idol has 3 breasts as Meenakshi was born with three breasts and was blessed that the 3rd breast would vanish once meets right man of her life
It is really very tough to match the brilliance and achievements of Vidyaranya. After whom came 15 - Chandrashekara Bharati [1386-1389].
The next Acharya was Nrisimha Bharati [1389-1408]. Harihara raya found a town for this Acharya - Narasimhapuram. Acharya helped the king by guiding him in political affairs. He also initiated the kind with mahamantras for spiritual development.
Subsequent Acharyas were
15-Puroshottama Bharati [1408 - 1448]
16-Shankara Bharati[1448 - 1455]
17-Chandrasekhara Bharati II [1455 - 1464]
18- Nrisimha Bharati II [1464 - 1479]
19-Puroshottama Bharati II [1479 - 1517]
20-Ramachandra Bharati [1517 - 1560]. Sadashiva Raya was emporer of Vijayanagara during this time.
21-Nrisimha Bharati III [1560 - 1573]
22-Nrisimha Bharati IV [1573 - 1576]
23-Nrisimha Bharati V [1576 - 1600]
24-Abhinava Nrisimha Bharati [1600-1623]. When he visited Malahanikareswara temple for first time he noticed there was no Vinayaka there so he took piece of turmeric and drew outline of Ganesha on a pillar and offered puja.
The DOJ transition period JUST ENDED when Sessions left. Almost 2 exact years to get it there.
Pompeo at the CIA took over a year before he was done and ready to shift over to the State Department.
All kinds of stuff has been going on behind the scenes nobody leaks or talks about.
We only had the barest mention of the fact the Clinton Email investigation restarted
Nobody leaked in a year that Huber was deep diving into the Clinton Foundation.
Keep that in mind as all the usual suspects continue to INSIST nothing is happening/going to happen.