Once upon a time, in the Kadapa District, there was a great fortune teller, foreseer, and future predictor. Pothuluri Veerabrahmendra Swami, also known as Brahmamgaru, is a name you've probably heard before.
If you haven't heard of him, he was a 17th century fortune teller.
He quickly gained a following as an amazing Kalagyani. Now his predictions have come true.
Some of these prophecies were ridiculously amusing if nothing else.
Take a look!
1. River Krishna will overflow and touch the nose-ring of Goddess Kanakadurga on Indrakeeladri.
2. Yaganti nandi will come to life and rave.
3. 12-year-old kids will become grandmother's.
4. The Iron Pillar at Ahobilam will bear Jasmine Flowers.
5. Sun will appear in the form of a man in the sky.
6. There will be no water in River Ganga for 40 days.
7. Cloned men nine feet high will fight wars. (Military Robots? )
8. Pig will give birth to an elephant.
9. Millions of horses will come from the caves of Yaganti, to follow Kalki.
10. A 3-Year-Old child will predict the future.
11. Neem Trees will ooze milk.
12. Humans will have to use ladders to climb a Niruri plant.