2. Bat Virus Database
Access to the database is limited only to those scientists participating in our ‘Bats and Coronaviruses’ project
Our intention is to eventually open up this database to the larger scientific community https://t.co/mPn7b9HM48
3. EcoHealth Alliance & DTRA Asking for Trouble
One Health research project focused on characterizing bat diversity, bat coronavirus diversity and the risk of bat-borne zoonotic disease emergence in the region. https://t.co/u6aUeWBGEN
4. Phelps, Olival, Epstein, Karesh - EcoHealth/DTRA
5, Methods and Expected Outcomes
(Unexpected Outcome = New Coronavirus Pandemic)
7. Even the so-called "professional" bat researchers working for EcoHealth often fail to use proper PPE (masks, suits), despite being well aware of the risks of infection from bats since 2013, Here is Kendra Philips and her local colleagues https://t.co/O91SjdtY9N
8. Some "wows" have animated me to add more tweets ;)
Bat Researchers have known since 2013 about bat to human direct transmission of viruses
Here is the full advice from "SEABCRU" prepared by Kevin Olival in Pnomh Penh 2013, updated 2015 http://18.104.22.168/?page_id=1137
9. The Full guidance for PPE is listed carefully under three sets, A, B and C.
10. Bat Research is a dangerous hobby! https://t.co/Fidi5S1qRx
12. Many more similar stories
Infection and Death from European Bat Lissavirus (EBL) https://t.co/EsgEI87LaO
A sad time for bats and bat biologists https://t.co/qB9YAFyAp7
13. On May 23, 2012, Assistant Professor Dr. Björn Martin Siemers died as a result of an infection, within only a few hours, and just two days before his 40th birthday. https://t.co/veRUTaxH6D
14. More stories https://t.co/QSGKzxjaiN
Bats can infect humans with Rabies, Marburg, Nipah and many other viruses, some known others unknown.
15. Talking of Marburg - A Tragic Story
Ebola, Marburg, and a Real Life Cave of Death https://t.co/1GELd3TDcD
16. General Official Advice:
Has always been "Never handle a bat with bare hands. Use thick gloves or call a bat removal expert to help you remove bats from your house" https://t.co/A5NN40GICG
But let's look at the so-called experts!
Please observe the hands...
17. The PPE Flow Chart for Bat Researchers
The details for each set (A, B, C) can be found in a previous tweet in this thread or here: http://22.214.171.124/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/SEABCRU_Disease-guidelines-revised_13Aug2015.pdf
18. Now let's take a look at the Bat Researchers in action
1. Covered Arms - No!
2. Respirator/N95 Mask - No!
3. Gloves - No!
That is Kendra Phelps from EcoHealth showing us how not to follow their own advice, putting our lives at risk with our tax money, thanks to Fauci & Daszak
19. More Bat Research without Gloves
21. Half Way There, Professor!
23. The Reality of Bat Research in Yunnan
24. The Ecohealth/WIV Photo-shoots for the Media
25. Daszak's Propaganda Show
26. This what we know and what they know
27. What we know they do and how they do it
28. Old Headlines - Were They Right?
From way back in February 2020
30. Someone sent a video showing bat handling by Ecohealth: https://t.co/Iff0Jc7JBr
and an interview with Kendra Phelps https://t.co/l6HGqLmWut