On the occasion of youtube 20k and Twitter 70k members
A small tribute/gift to members
technical screeners - intraday and positional both
before proceeding - i have helped you , can i ask you so that it can help someone else too
run - find #stock - draw chart - find levels
1- Stocks closing daily 2% up from 5 days
2- Weekly breakout
3- Breakouts in short term
4- Bullish from last 5 days
More from Vibhor Varshney
70 points up
Keep trailing SL
Those who missed yesterday
Can add now as well
Positional call— Vibhor Varshney (@nakulvibhor) June 15, 2021
Holding period 1 month
Buy naukri / infoedge
Both are same stock
Cash or future as per risk capacity
Target 5879 - 6277 - 6788
Good fundamental stock
More from Screeners
Check success rate of buy and sell signal generated by system. Apply number according to decide buy and sell for swing trade.
Few paid service provider are using only this signal to give clients buy and sell trade.
Do with your own. Don’t pay them.
However, I liked the free website of Icici Direct the most.
Here is a breakdown of what it can do: 🧵
Collaborated with @niki_poojary
1. Quantitative Analysis in one place
2. Easy to find stocks where action taking place
3. Find the exact price levels at which OI is being added.
You can check out this free website by clicking on this
Where is the action taking place?
For eg, Nifty Heatmap Can easily scan for:
- Long Build up = Price Up and OI up
- Long Unwinding = Price Down and OI down
- Short Buildup = Price Down and OI up
- Short Covering = Price Up and OI down
Price levels of OI being added:
• Check 15 mins Built-up in any stock
• Can find Intraday Bullish and bearish trend
• Eg of IBUL who was down 5% on Friday. Short Built-up had started in the morning itself.
• Shows the quantities which are being traded in those intervals.
• There are 25, time intervals available every day.
• If a stock has to go up or down a lot it will be heavily dominated in these time intervals.
• IBUL had 10 times short built up on Friday. -5.79 %
• ITC had 14 long built-ups on Friday. +2.6%.
You May Also Like
Truth is a bit more complex. /1
#WW2 #SWW #History
Deliveries of Firefly to units only commenced in April 1944,
just a few weeks before Overlord & left minimal time for familiarisation.
Armoured Regiments mostly utilised Fireflies on a basis of 1 per troop of 4 tanks. /2
Finally each armoured regiment troop had access to integral, meaty, anti-tank firepower capable of dealing serious damage to any German AFV likely to be encountered. /3
The dual purpose 75mm gun was quite capable of laying down a reasonable HE shell or AP round for dealing with Panzer III or IV.
Firefly's 17 Pounder had.... problems with HE, but excelled at tank killing. So Tigers and Panthers would need to be wary. /4
Firefly's design history dated back to March 1943 when the General Staff published "Policy on Tanks" which effectively stated the majority of tanks should have a good HE weapon and...
[See image below] /5
SUNDAY THREAD 🔖
A trend Following System That will Help You Improve Trading immensely.
RETWEET AND SHARE 🔄
EMA and SMA
1. Exponential Moving Average (EMA) is similar to Simple Moving Average (SMA), measuring trend direction over a period of time.
2. However, whereas SMA simply calculates an average of price data, EMA applies more weight to data that is more current
21 EMA : SHORT TERM TREND
1. Calculates the Average Price of past 21 days
2. A stock above 21 ema is in strong momentum , which will give pullbacks to 21 ema again and again.
3. Stock above 21 ema should never be shorted so as to stay with the trend
3. A stock which moves 10-15% above 21 ema will be too extended and hence will generally pullback
Stocks take dynamic support on 21 ema
4. You can Short only if its too extended like 15 to 20% from 21 ema ( Not advised )
1. Whenever 21 ema is sloping upwards its called uptrend
2. Whenever 21 ema is sloping downwards its called dowtrend
3. Whenever 21 ema is sideways its called consolidation
⏫Buy in uptrend
⏬Sell in downtrend
Rani Tarabai was the brave daughter-in-law of Chhatrapati Shivaji and one of the greatest medieval Monarchs India ever had.
She was born in 1675 to one of the bravest commander-in-chiefs of Shivaji's Army named Hambir Rao Mohite.
Tarabai was just 8yrs old when she was married to Shivaji's younger son, Rajaram. Mughals and Marathas were constantly at war with each other. Shivaji was crowned the ruler of the Independent Maratha Swarajya in 1674 which was established by him.
However,the great leader died in 1680&the Maratha Samrajya went into a complete&total chaos.Marathas saw some very tough times ahead. In 1689,when Raigad Fort fell to the Mughal Army of over 15000,Shivaji's first wife Saibai and his elder son Sambhaji were captured&put to death.
Sambhaji's wife and son Shahu were taken prisoners to the Mughal court. During the same battle, Shivaji's second son Rajaram(Tarabai's husband) , who was the heir to the throne now, managed to escape using a disguise. He made his way to the Gingee Fort in Tamil Nadu.
Mughal General Zulfikar Khan, however, followed them to Gingee laying siege to the Gingee Fort. From 1690-1698,This was the longest siege by a Mughal Army of any Fort which stands testimony to the military and diplomatic credentials of Rani Tarabai.
As per Skanda Puran, Kartikeya had narrated to Muni Agastya about the signs of the coming death. This is as per this ancient scripture.
If one experiences the air coming out of right nostril continuously then it is observed that the person dies within three years. If the breathing is continuous towards upper side from both the nostrils, then the person can die within two three days.
If the breathing is through the mouth instead of the nostrils then the person may live only for two days. The person should take into coignance these signs of the occurance of any sudden death.
As per astrology when the Surya is in the 7th house and Chandrama is in its own house and the breathing is only through the right nostril then the danger exists. If you see a yellow black coloured figure who becomes invisible immediately then the life span is limited to 2 years.
If any person sneezes, passes urine, stool and semen all together he has only a year more to live. If a person sees blue coloured snakes flying in the sky then he has only six more months to live. If a person sees any thing opposite to its real self like colours
I wish I had this... — don't excuse yourself. Forget about what you can't and focus on what you can.
Stop comparing yourself to others, come from the point of what you have, know and have: "I can... so I will do..!" #MyMindset
BTW this was an update of one of the previous tweets. And I'm continuing this thread today!
Focus only on positive things! These include what *you* have, know and can do. If you don't have, know or cannot do something either get it or ignore it. Don't think about it and don't use it as an excuse.— Gleb Sabirzyanov (@zyumbik) October 17, 2018
I've been struggling to follow this principle for a long time. #MyMindset pic.twitter.com/SK5vtwHs3G
Do something for the long-term. Everything else is a distraction. 🛑 Nowadays I always check if the thing I'm doing aligns with my long-term plans. If not — that is probably not the best thing to do at the moment. #MyMindset
The only way to get more done is to have less to do. Eliminate your obligations, say "no" to things that are not important, stay minimal in what you do, focus. Being busy is not equal to getting things done. #MyMindset