In the month of September 2022, we have shared 11 threads, which includes:
• Inside Bar set up
• Free option selling course for beginners with small capital
• List of best books on technical analysis and chart reading
• How to reduce your tax liability
and much more 🧵
PAY LESS TAXES.— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) September 25, 2022
How the best (Traders and Fund Managers) get away with paying less taxes, protecting their capital and creating substantial wealth.
And the exact methods for you to use (kept secret from 99% of Traders): \U0001f9f5
Collaborated with @niki_poojary
In the month of August 2022, we have shared 15 threads, which includes:— Nikita Poojary (@niki_poojary) September 25, 2022
\u2022 Free screeners
\u2022 Zerodha hacks to get features of Trading view for free
\u2022 Lessons to learn from the Late Mr Rakesh Jhujhunwala Sir
\u2022 How Subasish Pani made 30x of his capital during covid crash
More from Nikita Poojary
Lessons on how to trade in such difficult times from the Indian Options Conclave 3.0 by Jainam Broking Ltd
Time for a🧵
Collaborated with @AdityaTodmal
How to trade in options during high volatility i.e. India vix>22-23 ?
In the current scenario, option sellers who are deploying strangles are unable to make money
E.g.: If a trader is selling a strangle of Rs. 100 each leg then during a fast momentum on either side, one leg becomes 80 & the other one Rs. 200
So overall, the strangle seller is at a loss
Strangles & Straddles are easy to manage in low vix
During high vix, find reversals
Mitesh Sir follows 3min TF in Bank nifty futures chart
In a down trending market people are tempted to sell CE & avoid selling PE's, however it would be disastrous to hold those CE's till expiry
Trailing is the answer during high VIX, as the momentum is faster on both sides
Check past few days charts on 3min TF for more clarity
Here is a thread of 23 video clips on the 5EMA set-up that will save you hundreds of hours and available to you for no cost!
5EMA set-up: 🧵!
Collaborated with @AdityaTodmal
1/Don't hate on any style:
• Admire the fact that money can be made from intraday, scalping, positional, option buying, selling, futures, etc
• Try to understand which one fits you the most and apply that, then ignore the rest!
2/ System with a R/R of minimum 1:3:
• Here is a system that works for investing, scaping, positional, options buying and selling, futures etc.
• The R/R of this set up in intraday is 1:3 & for investing can go beyond.
3/ Why EMA over SMA? :
• Exponential moving average is used, as it places a greater weight and significance on the most recent data points.
4/ 5EMA moves very close to the prices:
• Mean reversion theory: Asset prices usually tend to go back to normal or average levels after an extreme price move.
• Prices routinely oscillate around the mean but tend to return to that same average price over and over.
4 Legit ways to retain most of the trading income: 🧵
Collaborated with @AdityaTodmal
1. Divide your capital amongst your family members:
• Ensure they are not salaried employees as they might not be allowed to trade as per their employer's policy.
• Your family is your strength, not just emotionally, but financially too.
• E.g. your net taxable income works out to Rs. 50 lacs, as per the new tax regime, you are in the 30% tax bracket.
However, if you divide the capital amongst your family members in such a way that the net taxable income works out to Rs. 12.5 lacs per member (assuming 4).
This way the tax bracket gets shifted from 30% to 20%, clear saving of 10%
2. Expenses a trader can claim:
All the expenses directly related to the trading business can be claimed.
i) Rent Expense: If one has an office on rented premises, rent paid is a valid expense. However, you should have the rent receipts & rent agreement as valid proof.
Here are 10 pointers from Support and Resistance that'll get you started in the next 3 mins: 🧵
Collaborated with @AdityaTodmal
1/ Understanding Support and Resistance:
• Support levels indicate where there will be a surplus of buyers.
• Resistance levels indicate where there will be a surplus of sellers.
• When the price moves up and then pulls back, the highest point reached before it pulled back is now resistance.
• When the price continues up again, the lowest point reached before it started back is now support.
2/ What is a Support:
• Support is the level at which demand is strong enough to absorb the supply.
• The price is likely to bounce back and moves up in the opposite direction.
• Support is a level where the demand from buyers is expected to be much higher than sellers.
3/ What is a Resistance:
• It is the opposite of a support level.
• It is a price point (ceiling) at which the stock price is not expected to rise any higher.
• Resistance is a price point at which there are more sellers than buyers in the market for a particular stock.
More from All
Sam is my middle child & he’s a terror. A “boy’s boy” as so many (not me) would say. He’s rough and tumble, he’s loud, he’s always dirty, loves trucks, plays sports and knee drops me from the couch. But he also loves a lot of “girl” things.
Sam has a collection of purses because he likes to carry things around. And he also loves to have his nails painted bright colors because he thinks they “look beautiful.” And he’s right – they are beautiful…
So he proudly wore his red nail polish to kindergarten this morning because Sam has absolutely no concept of nail polish only being for girls or reason to think anyone would possibly have a problem with beautiful nails.
But his classmates did have a problem. A big one. Sam was ridiculed for being a boy with nail polish. They called him names and told him to take it off. This lasted the entire day.
Agama Shastra is a Sanskrit word that means the manual for worship, temple building, rituals etc in Hindu Tradition.From Sanskrit,agama means handed down by tradition and Shastra means a commentary or treatise.
Therefore, Agama Shastra is a collection of ideas that drafts the rules for worship, temple construction, spirituality and rituals. It has been a guideline for many Hindus from ancient times. It's a collection of Sanskrit, Tamil and Grantha scriptures that mostly contains...
...methods of temple construction, idol creation, philosophical doctrines and meditative practices. It came into being after years of assimiliation and from a variety of sources. Some parts of it are pre-vedic while some are post-vedic.
Hindu Temples are not just temples, they are the pride and identity of Hindus. They are the symbols of Hindu unity and their religious aspirations. Temples are the places of spiritual healing and are our connection with the creator almighty.
Temples are the priceless treasure of our History, Heritage ,Art & Architecture. Architecture that mesmerises and spell bounds you. And Agama Shastra is that very text which is responsible for such a mesmerising and spell binding quality and beauty of our Hindu Temples.
Curated the best tweets from the best traders who are exceptional at managing strangles.
• Positional Strangles
• Intraday Strangles
• Position Sizing
• How to do Adjustments
• Plenty of Examples
• When to avoid
• Exit Criteria
How to sell Strangles in weekly expiry as explained by boss himself. @Mitesh_Engr
• When to sell
• How to do Adjustments
1. Let's start option selling learning.— Mitesh Patel (@Mitesh_Engr) February 10, 2019
Strangle selling. ( I am doing mostly in weekly Bank Nifty)
When to sell? When VIX is below 15
Assume spot is at 27500
Sell 27100 PE & 27900 CE
say premium for both 50-50
If bank nifty will move in narrow range u will get profit from both.
Beautiful explanation on positional option selling by @Mitesh_Engr
Sir on how to sell low premium strangles yourself without paying anyone. This is a free mini course in
Few are selling 20-25 Rs positional option selling course.— Mitesh Patel (@Mitesh_Engr) November 3, 2019
Nothing big deal in that.
For selling weekly option just identify last week low and high.
Now from that low and high keep 1-1.5% distance from strike.
And sell option on both side.
1st Live example of managing a strangle by Mitesh Sir. @Mitesh_Engr
• Sold Strangles 20% cap used
• Added 20% cap more when in profit
• Booked profitable leg and rolled up
• Kept rolling up profitable leg
• Booked loss in calls
• Sold only
2nd example by @Mitesh_Engr Sir on converting a directional trade into strangles. Option Sellers can use this for consistent profit.
• Identified a reversal and sold puts
• Puts decayed a lot
• When achieved 2% profit through puts then sold
Already giving more than 2% return in a week. Now I will prefer to sell 32500 call at 74 to make it strangle in equal ratio.— Mitesh Patel (@Mitesh_Engr) February 7, 2020
To all. This is free learning for you. How to play option to make consistent return.
Stay tuned and learn it here free of cost. https://t.co/7J7LC86oW0
Hi! There you go! Original tweet by @SaveToBookmarks: "@AchuthArora @AJA_Cortes @buzz_chronicles @rattibha Cool!
Your tweet has been s...". Cheers! 👉
You May Also Like
Palakkad, Kerala 🚩
अन्नपूर्णे सदापूर्णे शङ्करप्राणवल्लभे
ज्ञानवैराग्यसिद्ध्यर्थं भिक्षां देहि च पार्वति
Temple is also called Puthukode Bhaghavathy Kshetram
Parasurama did Prathishta of Devi here. Temple is one amoung 👇
108 Durga temples
Navarathri festival is celebrated in a grant manner here. Annadanam is done daily on these days. The Idichu pizhinja payasam/ Chathachatayam is the main nivedyam in Annapoorneswari temple during Navarathri.
In the mornings, Devi Mahatmyam and Sundarakandam are
recited here daily.
Sri Godavarma Raja gifted lots of rice fields for the maintenance of the temple.
Annapoorneshwari holds Shanku and Chakra in her hands. Puthucode Annapoorneswari Temple is managed by the Naduvil Madom Devaswom.
अस्य श्री गायत्री ध्यान श्लोक:
(gAyatri dhyAna shlOka)
• This shloka to meditate personified form of वेदमाता गायत्री was given by Bhagwaan Brahma to Sage yAgnavalkya (याज्ञवल्क्य).
• 14th shloka of गायत्री कवचम् which is taken from वशिष्ठ संहिता, goes as follows..
• मुक्ता-विद्रुम-हेम-नील धवलच्छायैर्मुखस्त्रीक्षणै:।
muktA vidruma hEma nIla dhavalachhAyaiH mukhaistrlkShaNaiH.
• युक्तामिन्दुकला-निबद्धमुकुटां तत्वार्थवर्णात्मिकाम्॥
yuktAmindukalA nibaddha makutAm tatvArtha varNAtmikam.
• गायत्रीं वरदाभयाङ्कुश कशां शुभ्रं कपालं गदाम्।
gAyatrIm vardAbhayANkusha kashAm shubhram kapAlam gadAm.
• शंखं चक्रमथारविन्दयुगलं हस्तैर्वहन्ती भजै॥
shankham chakramathArvinda yugalam hastairvahantIm bhajE.
This shloka describes the form of वेदमाता गायत्री.
• It says, "She has five faces which shine with the colours of a Pearl 'मुक्ता', Coral 'विद्रुम', Gold 'हेम्', Sapphire 'नील्', & a Diamond 'धवलम्'.
• These five faces are symbolic of the five primordial elements called पञ्चमहाभूत:' which makes up the entire existence.
• These are the elements of SPACE, FIRE, WIND, EARTH & WATER.
• All these five faces shine with three eyes 'त्रिक्षणै:'.
One of the dullest, coolest, more bizarre and fascinating pieces of kit used in Normandy.
Which NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT.
BUT I DO AND YOU SHOULD TOO.
#WW2 #SWW #History
Planning for Overlord and Neptune had a serious snag, how to get troops from LSTs onto the beach as simply ramming them onto the beaches and dropping the ramp was known to damage the exceptionally vulnerable LSTs and felt to be unsustainable in the mid to long term. /2
LSTs were essential in sustaining Overlord's progress and were a subject of major headaches in the planning phase, and a real subject of friction when it came to launching additional amphibious operations such as Dragoon.
A single LSTs loss represented a capability nick. /3
So, logic dictated, we don't really want these remarkable but rare and highly valuable vessels constantly doing beach landings, we want something to act as a medium between ship to shore, and in came the (mostly) American designed Rhino. /4
I fucking love Rhinos.
Graceful lines of pure industrial pedigree.
LOOK AT IT. /5
2/ Stay focused! Ignore things that are a waste of time: meetups & conferences, meetings with no clear agenda, fundraising if you're not fundraising, reading lots of tech media articles, etc. Every week should feel like significant progress in the first year.
3/ Your first 5 hires will be the difference between life or death. Choose carefully. Be picky. Many of the things we do at the company still are a result of those early hires' legacy. Have fun as a tight knit team. It will change & evolve as you get bigger so enjoy this moment.
4/ Growth may be flat for the first 9 months. It's gonna be okay. Almost every company has experienced this: Airbnb had to sell cereal in-between, Slack failed as a gaming company first, Tesla sold only 147 cars after 6 years! You probably won't be an overnight success either.
5/ In the beginning, do customer support yourself. You will learn a lot about why your product sucks. I did 5,000+ support tickets when it was the two of us. Delight customers & fix things fast while you learn. It will help you build an amazing intuition about your customers.
A printing shop in Michigan prints ballots for Delaware County, Pennsylvania and as Lancashire County, Pennsylvania (this is normal). But along with the ballots it prints on contract and delivers to those counties, it prints some ballots that get diverted to Bethpage, New York.
There, a boiler room of folks fill in "Biden" (often without even voting downballot). The ballots (which are forensically legitimate, given that they come from the same print shop as the good ballots, ) then get trucked into Pennsylvania and mailed. Hundreds of thousands.
We have all of that documented. Texts, statements, affidavits, everything.
We also know that this same ballot printing company (and other firms in the same family) also print for Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia.