If you want to understand why housing the unhoused is so impossible in this county, please read this thread.
So, let’s get this straight.The guy who runs Housing for Clackamas County, not Multnomah County, is Vahid Brown. We’ll start this thread here. It's a long thread.
Our assumption that it was a “good ol’ boys” network has been proven true, yet again. @VoHpdx
Do Good Mult has mislead unhoused folks in St Johns telling them that they could have a spot in the new housing, giving false hope to current SJ residents who have been residing in the area for years, many of whom were born here. @Advocacy5_PDX
And where is the city and county in all of this? Where is the oversight? Hah. There is none and this just proves it for the hundredth time.
More from Court
Bench of Justices SS Shinde and MS Karnik are hearing the plea.
Senior Advocate Kapil Sibal submits that this is a simple matter of bail to be decided on facts.
He claims that Navlakha was in custody for more than 90 days. He was under house arrest for some time before being taken into judicial custody.
Sibal submitted that Navlakha had surrendered on April 14 and spent 93 days in custody. He spent 34 days in custody before remand order of Magistrate.
Sibal points out that the nature of custody may have changed but it was arrest nonetheless and for this reason, he should be granted bail.
Additional Solicitor General SV Raju appearing for the NIA begins his submission.
He points out that the police had only arrested him and had not taken custody.
"broken windows social theory"
interpret the prominent placement of pedophile #MattHennessee
Multnomah District Attorney ceremony and propaganda?
The broken windows theory is a criminological theory that states that visible signs of crime, anti-social behavior, and civil disorder create an urban environment that encourages further crime and disorder, including serious crimes.
Hearing to resume before Supreme Court in a short while from now.
TATA v MISTRY
Senior counsel Shyam Divan begins arguments on behalf of Shapoorji Pallonji group.
TATA v MISTRY
This case is about corporate governance. We have moved from corporate democracy to a much richer corporate governance under the amended Companies Act: Divan
TATA v MISTRY
The management of company is the board. The most crucial obligation imposed on Director now is that the director is a fiduciary. A fiduciary's allegiance is to the company alone: Divan
TATA v MISTRY
Lack of probity is much broader than financial irregularities.
The long relationship between the two groups developed over decades. It developed in the context of a statutory framework which restricted the role of private trust: Divan.
Senior Adv Pinky Anand appears for petitioner
CJI: you are appearing for the petitioner
Anand: yes (laughs)
CJI: You want personal laws to be abolished. You are not saying it but thats what will he done.
Anand: in Sarlat Mudgal case, govt had to take steps for the Uniform Civil Code
CJI: how can we encroach on personal laws like this?
CJI: How can we remove discriminatory practices without interfering in personal laws
Senior Adv Pinky Anand: In Shayara Bano you did it. Under Article 146 you had said directions given will exist till law was brought in. You have intervened in the past
Keep in mind that there are only a few instances where a party can file a direct lawsuit with the U.S. Supreme Court, a state claiming harm by
2) another state is one of those instances.
Texas Attorney General @KenPaxtonTX has filed a lawsuit with the Supreme Court seeking and emergency injunction against Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia “from taking action to
The ONLY court that can hear the #TexasLawSuit is the Supreme Court of the United States. When a case is between two or more states, the Supreme Court holds both original and exclusive jurisdiction, and no lower court may hear such cases. SCOTUS does not have discretion to ignore— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) December 8, 2020
3) certify presidential electors or to have such electors take any official action including without limitation participating in the electoral college.”
@KenPaxtonTX argues that arbitrary changes made by the state’s governors, secretaries of states and election supervisors were
4) “inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.”
The lawsuit states: “these non-legislative changes … facilitated the casting
5) and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution.” […] “By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens vote, but
You May Also Like
Pangolins, September 2019 and PLA are the key to this mystery
Meet Yang Ruifu, CCP's biological weapons expert https://t.co/JjB9TLEO95 via @Gnews202064— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) October 11, 2020
Interesting expose of China's top bioweapons expert who oversaw fake pangolin research
Paper 1: https://t.co/TrXESKLYmJ
2. A jacobin capuchin dangling a flagellin pangolin on a javelin while playing a mandolin and strangling a mannequin on a paladin's palanquin, said Saladin
More to come tomorrow!
3. Yigang Tong
4. YT Interview
Some bats & pangolins carry viruses related with SARS-CoV-2, found in SE Asia and in Yunnan, & the pangolins carrying SARS-CoV-2 related viruses were smuggled from SE Asia, so there is a possibility that SARS-CoV-2 were coming from
1. IQ is one of the most heritable psychological traits – that is, individual differences in IQ are strongly associated with individual differences in genes (at least in fairly typical modern environments). https://t.co/3XxzW9bxLE
2. The heritability of IQ *increases* from childhood to adulthood. Meanwhile, the effect of the shared environment largely fades away. In other words, when it comes to IQ, nature becomes more important as we get older, nurture less. https://t.co/UqtS1lpw3n
3. IQ scores have been increasing for the last century or so, a phenomenon known as the Flynn effect. https://t.co/sCZvCst3hw (N ≈ 4 million)
(Note that the Flynn effect shows that IQ isn't 100% genetic; it doesn't show that it's 100% environmental.)
4. IQ predicts many important real world outcomes.
For example, though far from perfect, IQ is the single-best predictor of job performance we have – much better than Emotional Intelligence, the Big Five, Grit, etc. https://t.co/rKUgKDAAVx https://t.co/DWbVI8QSU3
5. Higher IQ is associated with a lower risk of death from most causes, including cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, most forms of cancer, homicide, suicide, and accident. https://t.co/PJjGNyeQRA (N = 728,160)
Just added Telegram links to https://t.co/lDdqjtKTZL too! Now you can provide a nice easy way for people to message you :)
Less than 1 hour since I started adding stuff to https://t.co/lDdqjtKTZL again, and profile pages are now responsive!!! 🥳 Check it out -> https://t.co/fVkEL4fu0L
Accounts page is now also responsive!! 📱✨
💪 I managed to make the whole site responsive in about an hour. On my roadmap I had it down as 4-5 hours!!! 🤘🤠🤘
1)EMA 8 above EMA 34 and rising
2)Candle close above previous 5 candle high
3) RSI above 60
4) Volume above previous 5 candles
5) ADX above 30
Select Double Moving Average 8 and 34
Under Patterns select Close Above Prev Bars
Qualify the candle close
RSI above 60