1. Let's talk about Albanians. No, not THOSE Albanians, in the Balkans. The Caucasian Albanians, the pre-Turkish inhabitants of the land now known as Azerbaijan. 🇦🇿
More from All
2....@Potus sent Jared Kushner (JK) to SA on an undisclosed trip and told King Salman that business as usual was over, and if he wanted Pres Trump's support, Prince Alwaleed would have to be divested of $ and power; Alwaleed is one of top Deep State $ men and was tied to HRC.
3. @Potus knew that before he could begin cleansing the US and the rest of the world of the DS, he would have to cut one of the financial head's off the snake (Alwaleed). After JK met w/ King Salman, Alwaleed was arrested and divested of billions; MBS became leader of SA.
4. SA loves Pres Trump because he's a man of his word; SA could not trust Hussein or Clintons because they use SA for oil and leverage; SA has many factions, but essentially you have the new and upcoming SA that is attempting to modernize through Crown Prince MBS, and then you
5...have the old guard represented by Alwaleed who was one of the Deep State financial heads and loyal to the DS more than SA; SA knew Hussein was financing Iran to hold western world hostage, and SA was caught in middle of Deep State black mail; this is why @Potus was celebrated
A🧵u must read
It is very well known that Babur considered Krishna Dev Raya as the strongest ruler of the entire subcontinent, and Vijayanagar empire the strongest during that time in India.
The Vijayanagar empire reached its peak during 1509-1529 around the reign of Krishna Dev Raya.
Vijayanagar’s famed elephant brigade 👇
At his command there were over 50000 elite troops with a regiment of Portuguese gunners and 3200 cavalry with 600 elephants.
Along with that more than four hundred thousand ( four lakh) peasant levies and irregular military made this empire one of the largest in all of South Asia.
A typical Vijayanagar levie soldier 👇
During Baburs invasion, Krishna Dev Raya ruled supreme in all of deccan.
In fact, in an all our brawl, Krisha Dev Raya will beat Babur fair and square.
Babur could muster at max 50000 troops with 50 canons.
While Krishna Dev Raya had these numbers in Hampi alone
Hello! You can find it here. Original tweet by @SaveToBookmarks: "@AnJamison @45RapeKatieJohn @buzz @buzz_chronicles @pdfmakerapp @Readwiseio @thr...". Enjoy 👌
Hello! There you go! Original tweet by @SaveToBookmarks: "@AnJamison @TomthunkitsMind @buzz @buzz_chronicles @pdfmakerapp @Readwiseio @thr...". See You soon! 👉
You May Also Like
Today I'm going to expose these so called reviver of Sanatan dharma.
Arya samaj's main book which they treat as their bible is Satyarth Prakasha. Which was written by "Maharishi" Dayanand Saraswati.
Dayanand Condemned Idol worship and blamed it on jains . like really??
The book peddles hate against several Hindu sects.
here is hate against Vaishnavas
Ironies of Luck https://t.co/5BPWGbAxFi— Morgan Housel (@morganhousel) March 14, 2018
"Luck is the flip side of risk. They are mirrored cousins, driven by the same thing: You are one person in a 7 billion player game, and the accidental impact of other people\u2019s actions can be more consequential than your own."
I’ve always felt that the luckiest people I know had a talent for recognizing circumstances, not of their own making, that were conducive to a favorable outcome and their ability to quickly take advantage of them.
In other words, dumb luck was just that, it required no awareness on the person’s part, whereas “smart” luck involved awareness followed by action before the circumstances changed.
So, was I “lucky” to be born when I was—nothing I had any control over—and that I came of age just as huge databases and computers were advancing to the point where I could use those tools to write “What Works on Wall Street?” Absolutely.
Was I lucky to start my stock market investments near the peak of interest rates which allowed me to spend the majority of my adult life in a falling rate environment? Yup.
Here is George Washington (with bow and arrow) pictured alongside the Goddess of America. 1/
Here is Christopher Columbus (seated at center) reporting his discovery of America to Queen Isabella of Spain.
So far, kinda normal, but wait for it.... 2/
Now it's the American Revolution. Here is George Washington defending his wife "Carol" from a British official named "Asura" (same characters as the Buddhist deity). 3/
And here is Washington's "second-in-command" John Adams battling an enormous snake. 4/
Here is Washington and his wife "Carol" meeting an extremely youthful Benjamin Franklin, who has an impressive squat. 5/
2) The 'Claudium' was intended as a sacred complex to revere Claudius and the imperial cult. Construction began soon after the death and deification of the emperor in 54 AD, initiated by his widow Agrippina who was likely responsible for his supposed death by poisoning. #LostRome
3) The sprawling temple complex sat on a gigantic podium that spread across the Caelian Hill, measuring 180 x 200 metres; with towering retaining walls of travertine that raised the structure 20 metres above the valley below. #LostRome
4) The elevated sacred area was likely entered by steps facing the temple on the west side. The temple itself had a projecting hexastyle porch and was surrounded by gardens and a grand portico, probably the 'porticus Claudia' mentioned in Martial's 'On the Spectacles'. #LostRome
5) Statues of both Agrippina and Claudius’ ill-fated young son Britannicus, sculpted in sumptuous dark Egyptian greywacke, were discovered among the ruins on the Caelian Hill in 1651 – and had almost certainly been displayed in the temple precinct. #LostRome
🚨 DrawKit: Gorgeous, hand made illustrations by @JamesDaly90!
Also, one FREE custom illustration for all 24hrstartup
🙅♂️💩 @noshit_app: No shit - just great design resources! Find fonts, templates, and daily design inspiration. By maker @HarowitzBlack!
🛠 Figma: Visual mockup + prototyping tool. Make great mockups of your project!
🤯 Digital Psychology: A great resource on how to design products that convert visitors to 🤑 sales. By maker @DaniStefanovic!