Rectangle target open is 2880 https://t.co/uELR7H2YA4
Siemens India - strong bullish candles are the early indicators of a bullish breakout.— The_Chartist \U0001f4c8 (@charts_zone) July 5, 2022
More from The_Chartist 📈
Point 1 = Profit booking by many traders and fresh short positions opened taking the stock down till level 2 where there is no more selling
Point 2 - a level wherein the stock becomes attractive again for fresh buyers and short positions will be covered adding strength to the stock.
It moves back till point 3 which is now the psychological resistance level and would again see profit booking by weak hands.
But, this time the stock fell till point 4 wherein the buyers (smart hands) are willing to pay a higher price and further push out the weak hands absorbing all their selling. This is the ideal entry point for a risk-loving trader as this is the closest to the stop-loss point.
Finally, you see - in the whole process - the stock has shifted hands from uninformed retail investors to "smart hands". And finally followed by a cup and handle breakout. The target will be the depth of the cup projected upwards from the breakout level.
When to take entry for a conservative investor? At candle no 5 - the breakout candle and stop-loss a few % below breakout level.
In the next thread - I will explain to you how the same principle works for most of the patterns (No need to mug up the pattern names)
I believe 5-10 stocks are enough for a retail investor to achieve super performance. And with small capital, there is no point in buying 20/30 names which doesn't even get appropriate initial capital.
Stock: CDSL— Steve Nison (@nison_steve) December 16, 2020
CMP - 516.95. Low risk setup. Weak below 500. Target open. Stock retesting the ascending triangle BO line. Kindly check please. @nishkumar1977 @Rishikesh_ADX @VijayThk @kuttrapali @Thekalal @PAVLeader pic.twitter.com/PlcpOMsdnz
Fresh case - RUPA https://t.co/nqq5nI1wLU
Respect your stop losses in the stocks that have gone down today with heavy volumes even on a strong day.— The_Chartist \U0001f4c8 (@charts_zone) March 17, 2022
ITC - how beautifully the price patterns work. All of a sudden an increased momentum right from the support of the channel boundary. Has a minor resistance to nail down in the middle.— The_Chartist \U0001f4c8 (@charts_zone) March 18, 2022
Anyone observing it would have gone aggressive at lower end for a swing move pic.twitter.com/YqxkdFlJXQ
You May Also Like
2. Both books are beautifully written. Students uniformly enjoy them as assigned reading. They do a great job communicating to non-Indigenous folks the contours of basic Indigenous relationships to more-than-human beings. They’re wildly popular with white readers.
3. I’ve found Braiding Sweetgrass to be a great entry point for non-Indigenous folks to Indigenous scholarship. But this is where yesterday’s epiphany comes in. Neither Braiding Sweetgrass or Gathering Moss tends to the deep deep lineages of Indigenous scholarship in Canada or US
4. As the popularity of ‘Braiding Sweetgrass’ has soared, I’ve seen more and more white folks wax on about ‘braiding knowledge’. But they often don’t know any of the lineages of these concepts beyond what is presented in this one book. They confidently run with this.
5. Kimmerer does a commendable job of weaving in her own experiences, her family stories+nods to some very important knowledge keepers who deserve to be celebrated for their work. But Braiding Sweetgrass does not tend to the citational politics Sara Ahmed & others teach us about
1. There's been a lot of news lately about people in the Autonomous Vehicle industry realizing the problem they're trying to solve is much trickier than they initially hoped.
I think there’s a good analogy in a similar technology: self-checkouts.
2. Self-checkouts have been around a while. Companies have been working on them since 1984, and they’ve been in stores around the country for nearly two decades. As you well know if you’ve used one, they also still kinda suck.
3. This is not for a lack of financial incentives! A company that could figure the technology out would be able to replace billions a year in labor. Even a marginal improvement on the tech would be incredibly valuable as current systems feature staggering losses to shoplifters
4. It’s not as if “scanning items at a checkout” is an especially daunting task. It’s considered unskilled labor. Teenagers do it.
5. Turns out that making an automated system that’s 95% as good as a human is relatively easy and one that’s 100% as good as a human is very hard. I think it’s becoming clear that autonomous vehicles are going to turn out like this
Rani Tarabai was the brave daughter-in-law of Chhatrapati Shivaji and one of the greatest medieval Monarchs India ever had.
She was born in 1675 to one of the bravest commander-in-chiefs of Shivaji's Army named Hambir Rao Mohite.
Tarabai was just 8yrs old when she was married to Shivaji's younger son, Rajaram. Mughals and Marathas were constantly at war with each other. Shivaji was crowned the ruler of the Independent Maratha Swarajya in 1674 which was established by him.
However,the great leader died in 1680&the Maratha Samrajya went into a complete&total chaos.Marathas saw some very tough times ahead. In 1689,when Raigad Fort fell to the Mughal Army of over 15000,Shivaji's first wife Saibai and his elder son Sambhaji were captured&put to death.
Sambhaji's wife and son Shahu were taken prisoners to the Mughal court. During the same battle, Shivaji's second son Rajaram(Tarabai's husband) , who was the heir to the throne now, managed to escape using a disguise. He made his way to the Gingee Fort in Tamil Nadu.
Mughal General Zulfikar Khan, however, followed them to Gingee laying siege to the Gingee Fort. From 1690-1698,This was the longest siege by a Mughal Army of any Fort which stands testimony to the military and diplomatic credentials of Rani Tarabai.
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS THREAD AND REFUTE THOSE WHO ARE DOING PROPAGANDA.
I often see such kind of images floating around & with wrong info about Bhagwan Krishna.
So lets start with Gokul..
Some people are of the view that 'gopi chirharan leela' was vulgar and obscene.People forget that Krishna stayed at Gokul for merely eleven years. This leela possibly must have been done when he must be eight or nine. How could gestures of a child can be obscene.
Rishi's and saints have used such words in their scriptures for centuries but we in this modern world are taking their present day meaning without considering the inner nuances of those words.
Such words were used to make us aware about the pure bhakti which according to them was that there should be no barrier between Parmatma and devotee.Spiritualists believe that Krishna is ATMA and gopis are VRITI(वृत्ति).
Once the cover of VRITI or attitude is destroyed that is Chirharan and finally when they surrender themselves to the Atma(Krishna) that is 'Raas'.
📸 Credit - Krishna_subconcious & Yogfoundation
This is Long but it will end with a BOOM
With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten-mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,”
Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).
The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers
and neck of America.
Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically Rothschilds of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers. Because the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation without serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their
foot in the door of the United States.
The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin.
With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was defaced — in effect vandalized and sabotage — when the title was capitalized and the word “for” was changed to “of” in the title.