*The Evidence Collection*
There is overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Therefore it is the duty of the Executive, Legislative, & Judicial branches to throw out the fraudulent votes & to honor their oath to protect & defend the Constitution of the USA.🇺🇸🦅
A list below.🔻
More from Kanekoa
Negative votes & vote switches should *NEVER* happen on your CNN, ABC, & NBC live news feeds. This is according to the data scientist & programmers who presented at the State Senate hearings. They previously worked for the US Navy, the CIA, & Big 4 Accounting Firms.🔻
Elections are an additive process — you count the votes — and add them up. Votes should never be going down on live television. Votes should never be switching between candidates on live television. This is election fraud & it happened all across the nation.🔻
It happened last night.
774,723 - 742,323 = 32,400
32,400 votes subtracted from @Perduesenate live on ABC last night during the Senate Runoff.
2,130,535 - 2,125,535 = 5,000
32,400 votes subtracted from @Perduesenate live on ABC last night during the Senate Runoff.
There is overwhelming evidence of election fraud in all contested states. Therefore it is the duty of the Executive, Legislative, & Judicial branches to throw out the fraudulent votes & to honor their oath to protect & defend the Constitution of the USA.🇺🇸🦅
*The Evidence Collection*— Kanekoa (@KanekoaTheGreat) December 29, 2020
There is overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Therefore it is the duty of the Executive, Legislative, & Judicial branches to throw out the fraudulent votes & to honor their oath to protect & defend the Constitution of the USA.\U0001f1fa\U0001f1f8\U0001f985
A list below.\U0001f53b pic.twitter.com/x57NgPVhhd
1/ Funded by $350 Million from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, activist organizations created a two-tiered election system that treated voters differently depending on whether they lived in Democrat or Republican strongholds.🔻
2/ Mark Zuckerberg was invited into the counting room, and the American people were kicked out. Zuckerberg-CTCL funds allowed these Democrat strongholds to spend roughly $47 per voter, compared to $4 to $7 per voter in traditionally Republican areas of the state.🔻
3/ In Michigan, $5,939,235 was awarded to jurisdictions where Clinton won & $402,878 where Trump won.
In Pennsylvania, $13,063,828 for Clinton and $692,742 for Trump.
CTCL hidden COVID-19 grant agenda was to increase the votes for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.🔻
4/ Zuckerberg money & money from other "leftist" organizations totaled $500M, while the Federal Government only appropriated $400M for the 2020 election. This effectively created a "two-tiered election system" and a "shadow government" running our elections.🔻
The “Wisconsin Safe Election Plan” was not authored by the state. Effectively, CTCL managed the election in these five cities.
•Promote no voter ID "indefinitely confined"
•Drop Boxes breaching chain of custody
•Consolidating counting centers🔻
2/ In the words of @RayDalio, "Right now, the world’s major central banks have the least fuel in their tanks since the late 1930s so are now in the later stages of the long-term debt cycle. Because they come along about once in a lifetime most people aren’t aware of them."
3/ Central banks have spent the last decade in a race to see who could devalue their currency the fastest. Near 0% interest rates have meant increased printing of the dollar, euro, and yen. Central banks no longer have the ability to tighten credit so they print money.
4/ Being towards the later stages of the long-term debt cycle there is a global sovereign debt bubble similar to what we saw in the 20's & 30's. In 2019, global debt-to-gdp hit 322% with total debt reaching a new all-time high of $253 Trillion.
5/ The wealth gap has also expanded to levels last seen in the 30's. Historically, inequality and large wealth gaps have eventually led to dire consequences. Periods of conflict and social unrest often marked by taxes, revolutions, or wars.
2/ A few days ago, a poll said 46% of Americans believe there was election & voter fraud in the 2020 election. 80% of Trump supporters and 16% of Biden supporters believe there was fraud. Now, amazingly after the 2020 election, everyone is saying "lets move on and ignore this."
3/ In my state on election night, like 27 other states in the country, by that evening, we were counting votes, and all absentee ballots had been received. There was much less opportunity for fraud because all of our absentee ballots were in.
4/ Amazingly, a week after this election, some states were still telling us, they weren't sure how many ballots were left to count. That gives opportunity for fraud, questions, and problems. It's reasonable to ask if there was fraud when you mail a ballot to everyone in a state.
5/ Even if they didn't ask for a ballot. Especially, when the state did not first purge or verify those addresses & they sent thousands of ballots to people that no longer live there. That's a problem. There were at least 91,000 registered voters that are dead. That's a problem.
More from Politics
Control of the House is useless when it comes to keeping Trump from declassifying all the SpyGate docs. Or stopping an Inspector General from releasing a report.
Trump still gets control of judicial appointments so we can expect another 100 judges over the next two years. This time there’ll be no McCain or Flake playing the Maverick role with their swing vote.
That new margin in the Senate is huge if another Supreme Court seat comes open.
So from the responses I’m getting, people seem to think if Trump declassifies the Spygate stuff now, nothing happens.
Are you under the impression federal prosecutors have to wait until CONGRESS finishes an investigation and makes criminal referrals before the DOJ can act?
There’s a federal grand jury on McCabe right now. Did Congress ever finish it’s investigation and make a referral to the DOJ against him?
BUT INSPECTOR GENERAL HOROWITZ DID. On finishing his McCabe leak report.
Funny how nobody remembers that.
65.2% of Republicans think that people shouldn't be so easily offended... AND that Black Lives Matter is offensive. https://t.co/znmVhqIaL8
64.6% of Democrats think that a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body... AND that selling organs should be illegal.
48.5% of Democrats think that a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body... AND that prostitution should be illegal.
57.9% of Republicans think that people should be free to express their opinions in the workplace... AND that athletes should not be allowed to sit or kneel during the national anthem. https://t.co/ds2ig1NJFr
Democrats: Men and women are equal in their talents and abilities. Also, women are superior. https://t.co/bEFSmqQguo
2. It is intended to enforce a clear division between those who accept and are committed to democracy and those who are willing to turn to violence when the vote doesn't turn out the way that they want it to.
3. One of the basic implications of Adam Przeworski's theoretic work is that democracy is made out of mutually reinforcing expectations, and those expectations are fragile. If some actors think they would be better off defecting from the democratic bargain, they will.
4. In other words: democracy and armed factionalism are far closer than we think, or we would like them to be. This means that it is incredibly important to police the boundaries between them. Allowing some to turn to violence can lead to expectation collapse and cascading ruin.
5. When we allow the divisions to become blurred, that means that we are running the perpetual risk of things getting fucked up. If a major faction turns to violence, and no-one responds, things can get really fucked up really, really fast.
#OTD 73 years ago, CIA was born after President Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947.— CIA (@CIA) September 18, 2020
Separated into five directorates, the Agency collects, analyze and disseminates intelligence to top U.S. officials.
Learn more about today's #CIA: https://t.co/diMVOoC3jT pic.twitter.com/ljoTxBYbAc
Former CIA agent and whistleblower Phillip Agee explains that the USA wages economic war against socialists nations because it is threatened by a successful example of an alternative economic system. 1/ pic.twitter.com/NUpdpxnYgw— \U0001d482\U0001d48d\U0001d48a\U0001d484\U0001d48a\U0001d482 (@alicia_dl_1) July 23, 2020
War on democracy - installing US-puppet dictators in Latin America in order to control their economies
#Guatemala #Arbenz #RedScare
Propaganda, "harmless bombing" and a CIA terror campaign
CIA war on Nicaragua
CIA operation in Nicaragua— Maria \u23f3 (@ml_1maria) July 19, 2020
Destabilisation program: rip apart the social and economic fabric - make the people suffer as much as you can, until the country plunges into chaos, until at some point you can step in and impose your choice of government on that country. pic.twitter.com/dlxoMZX6xw
1) Only CPIM can compete with BJP in hypocrisy and shamelessness. I mean they are calling the opposition coalition (Muslim League + Congress) communal in Kerala, equating Muslim League with RSS and subtly consolidating Hindus using Islamophobic
2) campaigns while in West Bengal they're themselves in alliance with Congress and a Muslim party ISF, founded by an Islamic cleric. In West Bengal they are appealing on the lines of social justice, Dalit emancipation and Muslim empowerment.
3) Their candidates in Bengal, most of whom would distance themselves from anybody visibly Muslim and would leave no chance to demonize them, are now flaunting pictures with Muslim men and women covered in skullcaps and Hijab. In Kerala, they once disowned their own party leader
4) because he performed Umrah. Meanwhile, their PR agency called NewsClick is publishing pieces suggesting how TMC's violence helped BJP make inroads in Bengal while ignoring that it was CPIM's vote that shifted to BJP and hence it should be them who should be called out for not
5) being able to keep their votes intact. I am not in support of Mamata in Bengal or Congress in Kerala. I only hope and wish ISF, IUML, SDPI, AIMIM, AIUDF, Welfare Party and other Muslim outfits win as many seats as there are! #ApniQayadat
You May Also Like
Sure, it's highlighted yet another way in which the bastards profiteer but that's about it, stick it on the pile with the fifty other pro tips to keep the poor, well poor... It's todays banter and tho a few folks might have egg on their faces, literally nothing will happen. 2/
GameStop's three largest shareholders have earned £1.5bn+ during this. They sit at the top of some 200 institutions which are rolling. Meanwhile the ersatz rebels are now watching the bubble, realising there is profit to be made and having a wibble. 3/
No doubt some TRULY believe they are taking part in some kind of revolution but frankly it's utterly absurd and the vast majority are in it for the lulz and to cash in quick.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you don't own GameStop.
The reality is, the scale of the economic disparity and corruption is simply vast. Billionaires loosing a few millions means nothing. They buy one less yacht and you continue to live meal to meal.
The "Free Market" changes a few systems and the abuse continues. 5/
These questions are based on Hollywood screenplays, the hero’s journey, and the work of writers who are much smarter than I am—looking at you @RachaelHerron and @LaniDianeRich and @darynda. I didn’t invent any of this.
And, it's totally okay to do no outlining and just wing the whole dang thing! Or do your planning in a wildly different way. But I've found these questions useful. So.
To start, you’ll need a main character. Let’s assume your main character is an orphaned boy whose horrible extended family has forced him to live in a cupboard beneath the stairs. Question #1: What’s missing from your main character’s life?
All of us are missing something. Maybe it’s a feeling of danger or true love or a sense of higher purpose. Maybe it’s a large animatronic penguin that can dispense boba tea through its nostrils. For our orphaned boy, it’s a sense of belonging.
2. SolarWinds uses a protocol called Orion Improvement Protocol (I believe this is a wrapper for RMON and SNMP calls), and this protocol was hacked at Treasury and NTIA, the National Telecommunication advisor agency.
3. As a veteran of hacking forensics, I always look at modus operandi by malicious groups and at human factor compromises as the first investigative avenues to pursue. My research partner Jen Moore discovered Pavel Yershov lead the 2016 attack for GRU also worked for Microsoft.
4. Interesting that Warren Flood also works for Microsoft Pro Services, and he was intimately involved in the 2016 DNC Microsoft GRU "Hack". Flood and his wife were instrumental in the Dominion Voting Machine purchases in Wayne County, Michigan and the State of Georgia,
5. Even more interesting that Warren Flood has worked for a long time for Joe Biden as has his wife.
FB POST BY MR PRABEER BASU,
" Received a hurtful post from an old friend and colleague. He was on my daily Broadcast list of WhatsApp. He requested that I do not send him any of my posts on 'political' issues. I gave him a long explaination
on why I write and what I write. But he was not convinced.
Being alerted by him thus, I felt I should clarify to all who read my posts on what exactly I think and do.
The charge against me is that I wrongly support our current Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi..
and that it establishes I am not rational and impartial anymore.
Let me try and explain.First and foremost,I do not write on 'political' issues. I write on 'national' issues. For example, I have no opinion on whether Rahul Gandhi should be President of his party or not.
Similarly, I have no views whether BJP is a better party than Congress or vice versa.
Even after 36 years in the IAS I have no MLA, MP or anyone involved in politics whom I can classify as my friend or even acquaintance.
So, naturally I don't care which party wins or loses as long as the winning party runs an honest government doing good to my nation.
Now, why I speak in favour of Shri Modi:
1. Ever since the beginning of my service I realised that Planning Commission was not serving..