Mitesh Sir's Positional Option Selling 101:
• How to find direction
• Which options to sell
• How to deploy capital
• Exit criteria
• What ROI he targets weekly
• What % risk he takes
Done with the help of @niki_poojary
How @Mitesh_Engr Sir finds the direction?
• Daily charts S/R
• 75 min charts S/R
• Intraday trend
• Always play directional
• Never trades in strategies
Which options to sell in weekly expiry according to @Mitesh_Engr?
• Weekly candle High/Low
• Sell 1% away options from those
• Exit when levels breached
Position Sizing by @Mitesh_Engr Sir.
How to deploy your capital?
• First sell 20%
• Pyramid the next day
• When to exit
• What to do when view goes wrong
• What to do with idle capital
Some important tweets of @Mitesh_Engr Sir
• What Data to look at
• ROI for safe players per month
• Max risk per day
• Gather knowledge and play directional
• Never play strategies
Mitesh Sir's FUTURES BREAKOUT TRADES 101:
• How to pick stocks at right time?
• What to look for?
• Importance of BO post consolidation
• How to manage SL
• How to get huge profits
• Multiple Examples
In collaboration with @niki_poojary
Importance of Trading only BO or BD stocks by @Mitesh_Engr Sir: 👇
•Two questions to always ask:
~Why stock is going up/down and when?
~ Who is behind big up/down and when?
• Trade only stocks with Momentum
• Instant results
• Small SL or huge profits
Sir's take on how to Trade: 👇
• Observe fight between buyer & seller
• Position will be created within first 3 hours
• Operators will win
• Just find BO or BD
• Look for huge volume support
• Give company to operators
• ATP importance explained
How to take trade in Breakout/Breakdown stocks by @Mitesh_Engr Sir: 👇
• Check Support & Resistance
• Wait for 2-3 months consolidation
• Surge in volumes
• Trade on 3 min charts
• Small SL
• Keep trailing
• Always pyramid in profit
When and Why to Pyramid? By @Mitesh_Engr Sir
• Adding to winning positions
• Signals of continued strength
• Potentially large profits
• An Example of pyramiding in one of his trades
Why Gain/loss ratio is important that the batting average
• More than the Win Loss ratio check the total Gain /loss ratio
• If your avg loss is 1% and avg gain is +5% then even if you are losing in 7 positions and winning in 3 out of 10 still you will be net profitable
Treat Trading as a business:
• Stick to a single strategy. Eg: A restaurateur usually wouldn’t be changing his recipe on a daily basis
• Mitesh Sir only works on BO or BD strategy, as he is a versatile trader
• Any trader should atleast experience 3 scenarios i.e. bull, bear & consolidation
• Target 4% per month i.e. 48% p.a.
• Option buying requires skill, everyday there wont be huge momentum, so buying options won’t yield good results, but high chances of falling into a bad habit
• In F&O segment there are ~150 stocks
• Not everyday all stocks will move
• Only 5-7 stocks move upside or downside
• Focus only these momentum stocks
• Check which one is moving
• Range BO/BD never disappoints. BO/BD from a rectangle (consolidation)
My trading is very simple. Selling option based on support and resistance. Time frame: Daily and 75 min.
Keep distance of 1-2% from S & R so one has chance to exit or adjust if trade goes against.
And last one my tgt is 4% pm. Above it bonus.
Dear Nitesh can you share some idea how you makes successful trade. Please I am in a big loss since I started my journey of stock market in 2017. Then I took 15 lac loan and everything is vanished. Now I am in so much struggle to pay the EMI— Ganesh (@Eshan70302504) May 30, 2021
How I am playing expiry trades.
Catch me if you can @Mitesh_Engr— Nikita Poojary (@niki_poojary) July 17, 2021
Time for a\U0001f9f5
Mitesh Sir's EXPIRY Option Selling 101:
\u2022 What to look for?
\u2022 Strike Selection & Ratios
\u2022 SL mgmt
\u2022 Avoiding freezes
\u2022 Monthy Expiry
\u2022 Event days
\u2022 How he would have traded last expiry?
In collaboration with @AdityaTodmal pic.twitter.com/9uN2vQQ4hc