2) In 2014, NSA Ajit Doval went on secret mission to Iraq.
He facilitated the return of 46 Indian nurses who were held in captivity by the ISIS.
All 46 Indian nurses was rescued from ISIS captivity. Doval played the major role.
3) In 2020, Myanmar army handed over 22 militants to India.
This was first time when Myanmar government acted on India’s request to hand over militants. Doval played major role.
12 were linked to 4 groups: UNLF, PREPAK (Pro), KYKL and PLA.
10 were linked to NDFB (S) and KLO.
4) Operation Black Thunder.
A rickshaw puller convinced the militants that he was an ISI operative, who had been sent by Pakistan to help Khalistan cause.
Rickshaw puller was none other than Ajit Doval undercover.
He gathered all important info by entering inside Golden Temple
5) Surgical strike in Myanmar against Myanmar-based NSCN(K) terrorists in 2015.
Uri surgical strike in 2016.
Balakot air strike in 2019.
All were brainchild of NSA Ajit Doval.
6) Ajit Doval went to Kashmir in 1990s and he managed to persuade terrorists like Kuka Parray to become counter-insurgent.
Later, Kuka Parray fought for India.
In 2019, NSA Ajit Doval also played a critical role in the abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir.
7) Ajit Doval infiltrated the Mizo National Front (MNF) & broke the back of the MNF, forcing its leader Laldenga to sue for peace. Doval played major role in the Mizo Peace Accord 1986, after 20 years of insurgency.
It's very easy to blame him & spread rumours about his health.
NSA Ajit Doval is absoultely fine, working for the National Security.
He is not going to retire now.