Authors Billy Bostickson 🏴👁&👁 🆓
Coronavirus nsp10/nsp16 Methyltransferase Can Be Targeted by nsp10-Derived Peptide In Vitro and In Vivo To Increase or Decrease Replication and Pathogenesis
Deyin Guo 2016:
Molecular mechanisms of coronavirus RNA capping and methylation
Deyin Guo 2012
Short peptides derived from the interaction domain of SARS coronavirus nonstructural protein nsp10 can suppress the 2′-O-methyltransferase activity of nsp10/nsp16 complex
Deyin Guo 2013
Structure-function Analysis of SARS Coronavirus RNA Cap Guanine-N7 Methyltransferase.
Deyin Guo 2016
Identification and Characterization of a Ribose 2’-O-Methyltransferase Encoded by the Ronivirus Branch of Nidovirales
Meanwhile the slugs are trying to erase all evidence of their censorship activities
I do what I can but I am not Jesus, just a Monkey with a Mouse and WiFi
British Financed Hemiauchenia Slug Festival
search term "Wuhan"
Boing! said Zebedee! with a hatchet again!
"I'm collapsing this wall of text to reduce disruption caused by X, who is now blocked for 1 month from this article & its talk page under WP:GS/COVID19 sanctions.
The following discussion has been closed"
More Censorship from the Gang of Slugs
"Agree with this, and nice tidy up job"
More Slug baiting and collaboration
@Britishfinance: I've followed your suggestion and added some material -Thucydides411
Thucydides411, nice work there and looks good. I think adding that the lab didn’t even have SARS-CoV-2 would also be worth it Thanks again. Britishfinance
Astonished at what @bellingcat discovered about GRU & FSB operations
A great post by Ilya Yahin on
Every time Putin talks about “our special services,” his signature smirk appears on his face, and in his words there is poorly concealed bragging
"Of course, we knew everything in advance"
"Yes, we are looking"
"Mercader has already been sent"
Putin clearly loves all these spy games. He is very proud of the special services and therefore endlessly increases budget funding for them.
This is his top priority.
The elderly dictator cannot understand one thing:
there are no effective special services in a state that is completely corroded by corruption. You won't have honest professionals at your fingertips if your son-in-law buys shares of a state company for $ 100, the real value of which exceeds $ 380 million.
U.S. Bet Big on Covid Vaccine Manufacturer Even as Problems Mounted https://t.co/o2lbFoXF5U
“Viral cross-contamination confirmed in the control cells for JANSSEN GMP Lot #8.”
an examination by The @nytimes of manufacturing practices at the Baltimore facility found serious problems, including a corporate culture that often ignored or deflected missteps and a government sponsor, BARDA, that acted more as a partner than a policeman."
2. Worth Reading her investigations and those of @hijodelcuervo as well:— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 16, 2021
Robert Kadlec: https://t.co/OEo8WxT50S
Bioport/Emergent Biosolutions, Hauer. Kramerhttps://t.co/JFGIZsUrCV
4. Some recent investigation of Emergent Biosolutions, kept afloat with generous help of Kadlec and Azar, and now currently minting it with vaccine production..— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 16, 2021
A billion doses no less!https://t.co/VtZx0HprvN
Exposed in NYT https://t.co/EcI8n43nEj
How One Firm Put an \u2018Extraordinary Burden\u2019 on the U.S.— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 9, 2021
HHS- Kramer - Kadlec- Karesh - EcoHealthhttps://t.co/WCcDZJ106G
Finally picked up by mainstream media after the excellent research by @_whitneywebb & @hijodelcuervo & just a little by @BillyBostickson https://t.co/9Wmb8SQ1qH pic.twitter.com/1Rf5VhtJfh
2. Some more of the same nonsense
3. Same in the UK a few years ago
4. The USA has been promoting this kind of so-called "Anarchy" for decades!
This has nothing to do with Anarchism of course, which is a completely rational philosophical & political movement (despite worthy yet sometimes misguided actions of certain brave acolytes over the years)
5. Why will there never be a coup d’etat in Washington? … Because there is no American embassy there!
2. Reversion to Virulence of Attenuated Canine Distemper Virus In Vivo and In
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 3. pathogenic reversion of simian immunodeficiency virus SIVmac239Deltanef increases viral
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 4. Genetic suppression in
reovirus: Ramig et al. 1977
papovavirus: Shortle et al. 1979
picornavirus: King et al. 1980
vaccinia virus: McFadden et al. 1980
influenza virus: Tolpin et al. 1981
herpesvirus: Hall and Almey 1982
adenovirus: Kruijer et al.
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 5. reversion to virulence of live attenuated vaccines
1. Evolutionary reversion of live viral vaccines: Can genetic engineering subdue it?
2. Mechanisms Causing Reversion to Virulence in an Attenuated
@EricTopol @NBA @StephenKissler @yhgrad 6. reversion to virulence of live attenuated vaccines
3. The double-edged sword: How evolution can make or break a live-attenuated virus vaccine
4. Selection Versus Mutation: Reducing the Risk of Vaccine
2. EcoDeath Alliance Tax Returns
3. EcoDeath Alliance Tax Returns 2015 - 2020
2016 Full Filing:
Form 990" for fiscal year ending June
4. Eco Death Alliance Tax Returns and Audits 2017
Audit for period ending June 2017
Full Filing" for fiscal year ending June 2017
Form 990" for fiscal year ending June
5. Eco Death Alliance Tax Returns and Audits 2018
Form 990 for period ending June 2018
Audit for period ending June 2018
"Full Filing" for fiscal year ending June
@interne41914499 compares the influenza diagnosis & treatment plan by China NHC on 13 Nov 2019 with the 2018 plan.
Medical staff training manuals for influenza were also issued & included similar changes between 2019 &
Taking this research as a starting point, I will look at the people responsible for drafting the influenza plan in 2019
1. The National Health Commission (NHC)
Guójiā Wèishēng Jiànkāng
2. Cabinet-level executive department of State Council which is responsible for formulating health policies in Mainland China.
Formed on 19 March 2018.
Its predecessor was the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
Here is the leadership list:
Boss is Ma Xiaowei
Current Minister in charge of the Commission and Party Branch Secretary.
Ma Xiaowei sucks Xi's dick for
In memo discussed here:
Ma demanded officials unite around Xi because social stability was priority in the lead up to the upcoming March CCP State Meetings:
Avoid causing panic among the masses!
Graduate students of the Department of Ecology participate in wildlife scientific investigations, field behavior experiments, and genetic sample collection
2. The latest research of the Department of Ecology
3. Survey of bat field surgery in 2020:
from Guangdong to Yunnan
4. Wuhan University Bat Research
Jiao Hengwu, a postdoctoral fellow in Dept of Ecology
Archived: Not Yet as a Chinese VPN is needed to access these pages and if a Chinese IP is used, https://t.co/mA4co7ioje is not accessible.
I shit on the great fearwall!
5. Ecologists of Wuhan University publish article in Science, calling for a comprehensive understanding of bats - Huabin Zhao (to be investigated)
Search "Huabin Zhao live bat Wuhan"
Seems that Eddie was playing the "innocent card"
@TheSeeker268 @franciscodeasis @ydeigin @AntGDuarte @edwardcholmes @K_G_Andersen
Edward Holmes on being asked why they didn't release the SARS-CoV-2 genome when they got it: "...essentially there were instructions that there's no publicizing the outbreak, so we kept it to ourselves, we told the key people in China..but we were told not to release the data..." pic.twitter.com/mAGUUrsiet— The Seeker (@TheSeeker268) April 9, 2021
2. Was the motive of https://t.co/nu7hNVhiwP’s rush release due to competition to get the first releaser credit for the sars-cov-2 genome?
3. @GISAID claims 'the access credentials of some of the persons listed as authors of Wuhan-hu-1 were among the access credentials used on January 10, 2020 to access the first genomes available on GISAID'
4. @GISAID formally wrote to the authors who acknowledged Virological,org’s post as the world's first release of the SARS-COV-2 genome, and penalised the authors of MN908947
5. but @GISAID didn't identify who exactly from Fudan University or University of Sydney ACCESSED and KNEW about IVDC's 'initial' submission of IVDC-01/05 on GISAID on 10th Jan, 2020, via login records of their GISAID account credentials.
58 Pages - Wuhan Wastewater and Stormwater Management Project
2. Wuhan Wastewater and Stormwater Management Project (Financed by the Technical Assistance Special Fund)
1062 pages of
3. ADB projects:
5. Can't download this, anyone
1. we have a petition/open letter for the WHO
2. 372 people signed it but we want to boost it
3. I post link ascomment on related YT videos
Tks @KevinMcH3 for the tip
4. You can help by liking the comments
5. That will increase visibility!
6. Links for YT videos with comments are here
1. China curtails hunt for virus origins
2. China: nearly 500,000 may have been infected in Wuhan
3. WHO becomes US-China battleground | DW Documentary
4. Gravitas: The 'hidden hunt' for COVID-19 origins
5. Seeking the invisible: hunt for origins of deadly Covid-19 coronavirus will take scientists to Wuhan
6. WHO team to probe COVID-19 origins in
7. How forensic researchers track down origins of SARS-CoV2
8. Bats, roadblocks & the origins of coronavirus - BBC
9. New coronavirus strain is far more infectious and spreading among young - BBC
1. Monkey Outrage!— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) August 17, 2020
The worst treatment was kept for the monkeys. The macaques breed of monkeys are small, relatively light primates, which are often used for animal experiments at LPT. \u2018They are kept in cramped conditions in small cages. https://t.co/6D0yisjd9B
1. Earlier stories collated
1. A little DRASTIC Project you may be able to help with?— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) January 3, 2021
We want to collate all references to DRASTIC in academic papers & media articles
Here are a few:
medium article by @emmecola
thorough report by @netpoette@ColinDavdButler 's Paper
Please add any links to this thread. Tks! pic.twitter.com/4ApXIYeDem
2. More examples in same thread start
3. More References— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) January 3, 2021
Papers & Blog Posts by @Harvard2H (Sirotkin & Sirotkin)
260 Questions for WHO collated by @billybostickson
If you find mentions of our individual names or "DRASTIC" in Papers or News, please forward here to this thread as links or screenshots.
3. Contributed stories
2. More References— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) January 3, 2021
Papers by @MonaRahalkar and @BahulikarRahul
Papers by @Rossana38510044 and @ydeigin
Medium articles & papers by@gdemaneuf & @Rdemaistre
Papers by @flavinkins (Daoyu Zhang)
Papers by "Anon" & "interneperson"
French News - le Monde
Can anyone remember any more?
4. Washington Post (February 5th 2021)
We’re still missing the origin story of this pandemic.
China is sitting on the answers.
5. Sky News - DRASTIC Petition on TV
World 'not impressed' by WHO's COVID-19 origins report
Members @gdemaneuf and @MonaRahalkar speak out
1. ZLS (2018):
"Considering the variability of orf8 in bats, civets and humans, investigating the function of orf8 is a priority, particularly the contribution of these different variants to viral pathogenesis."
1/2— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) April 19, 2020
Zheng Li Shi wrote this in 2018:
"Considering the variability of orf8 in bats, civets and humans, investigating the function of orf8 is a priority, particularly the contribution of these different variants to viral pathogenesis." https://t.co/oNHpIs1aFP
2. ORF8 or Fate?
"In addition to receptor binding, proteolytic cleavage of S & potentially other mutations that affect virion & trimer stability may be important for virus transmissibility in different hosts, & these factors need to be studied
3. ORF8 or Fate?
Overwhelmingly these viruses had mutations or
29 deletions in ORF8 - associated with reduced replicative fitness of the virus.. may be associated with host adaptation
382-nt deletion during early evolution of
4. ORF8 or Fate?
@franciscodeasis reviewed the list of read filenames according to dates and labels:
- Sat 2017-06-03 (7896)
- Sat 2017-06-17 to Tue 2017-06-20 (7896 and ORF8)
- Thu 2018-09-27 to Sun 2018-09-30 (RaTG13)
- Mon 2018-10-08 to Sun 2018-10-14 (no label and TSS)
5. ORF8 or Fate?
What is ORF8? This is Orf8!
This puts Boris Johnson's recent idiotic "Pangolin Scales Virility" statement in context.
I predicted this in April and was the first to catch them doing it on Dec 2.
So, make sure to credit me in any article you write!
Taiwan News reported it on basis of my tweet as @keverington can confirm
Trevor Bedford, Kristian Andersen & Eddie Holmes— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) December 2, 2020
- As I predicted back in Aprilhttps://t.co/KFdAyw4TvG
Now eagerly awaiting Daszak, Rambaut, & Mazzet with their retinue of minions to crawl out of woodwork singing a new jolly "but we always supported a lab investigation" tune https://t.co/iOfjRByIhJ pic.twitter.com/YugM0VJxTF
@keverington 2. Here you go, Alina, about
@keverington 3. My prediction from
It will be amusing to see GOF virologists crawling out of the woodwork now trying to reposition themselves as innocent doubting Thomases who never really discounted lab leak theories:— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) April 27, 2020
"Errr, I never actually said that..What I said was"
Keep an eye out for SPIN & scrubbed tweets!
@keverington 4. Supporting Links
@keverington 5. Holmes and
@EpsteinJon @HumeField @CarlosTorrelio @linfa_wang
of @EcoHealthNYC released the first draft of:
Why haven't US authorities forced them to?
@USAIDGH @OneHealthUCD @NIHDirector
Dr. Alice Latinne Alice Latinne sampling a rodent in SE Sulawesi @PREDICTproject in 2017 and 2018 in Indonesia, before her work on bats with Zhengli Shi:
Origin & cross-species transmission of bat coronaviruses in China
Earliest Version: 2. May 31, 2020
8/End— Ant\xf3nio Duarte (@AntGDuarte) November 18, 2020
\u2022 Are the unreported beta CoVs detected in Tongguan mine samples from 2014-2015 the 78XX group reported in Latinne et al (2020)?
\u2022 Is it a coincidence that this group seems closely related to RaTG13 and that a 7896 label shows up in RaTG13 amplicons?
h/t @franciscodeasis pic.twitter.com/BnE7xpfFmm
This is height of limited hangout! Show one and hide 8. Then after the pandemic quietly add these sequences without their exact locations!— Mona (@MonaRahalkar) November 18, 2020
Glad that I asked valid questions in our Frontiers paper! Atleast the Mojiang mineshaft came out as Addendum! https://t.co/F9DD5QPTQp