"Intraday Banknifty Strangle based on OI data"
(System already shared, today just share few examples)
-Trade timing after 9:45
-Check Banknifty change in OI data at 9:45, and identify the highest OI built up in call side and put side
-We will sell both strikes with combined premium as SL on both legs.
28th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35350
Highest OI in call side at 35500 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35500 CE- 35000 PE
29th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35112
Highest OI in call side at 35300 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35300 CE (232) - 35000 PE (150) Combined premium 382 , Both legs SL 382
30th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35002
Highest OI in call side at 35000 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35000 CE(176)- 35000 PE(213) Combined premium 389 , Both legs SL 389
Great video with points helpful for beginners.
Made 4 threads on DJ Sir with the help of @niki_poojary
1. Selecting strikes to trade in with risk management.
2. How he took some aggressive trades.
3. Multiple charts analysis for intraday trading.
4. Trade Setup
https://t.co/Ngoc5bh906 Thank Mahek bhai for making this video basis my set up which i have been following since past 2 yr I\u2019m not promoting this software, neither I 'll gain any referral if anyone subscribes for this software ,Purpose is to share help fellow traders!\U0001f60a— itrade(DJ) (@ITRADE191) September 5, 2021
Attaching all threads made on DJ Sir. After watching the video you can refer to this tweet for notes about his strategy and learn a few other ideas.
Compiling these together for easy access to his knowledge.
1. Selecting strikes and risk
5. A THREAD on . . . .— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) July 11, 2021
How @ITRADE191 selects strikes to trade in and how he follows risk management.
Short thread explained via pictures with the help of @niki_poojary.https://t.co/YiYYaIReNS
2. Going aggressive with help of data and
6. Thread on how @ITRADE191 made 3 lakhs in 2 days.— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) July 11, 2021
You will need:
3. PDL/PDH (Previous day high/low)
4. Advance/Decline Ratio.https://t.co/o9tLOaLpEh
7. DJ @ITRADE191 multiple chart analysis for INTRADAY TRADING.— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) July 11, 2021
1. Core setup
2. Pivot points trades
3. PDH/PDL trades
4. Open interest addictions combined with rejections on charts.
5. Website to confirm biashttps://t.co/qZQCWOSisa
Lessons on how to trade in such difficult times from the Indian Options Conclave 3.0 by Jainam Broking Ltd
Time for a🧵
Collaborated with @AdityaTodmal
How to trade in options during high volatility i.e. India vix>22-23 ?
In the current scenario, option sellers who are deploying strangles are unable to make money
E.g.: If a trader is selling a strangle of Rs. 100 each leg then during a fast momentum on either side, one leg becomes 80 & the other one Rs. 200
So overall, the strangle seller is at a loss
Strangles & Straddles are easy to manage in low vix
During high vix, find reversals
Mitesh Sir follows 3min TF in Bank nifty futures chart
In a down trending market people are tempted to sell CE & avoid selling PE's, however it would be disastrous to hold those CE's till expiry
Trailing is the answer during high VIX, as the momentum is faster on both sides
Check past few days charts on 3min TF for more clarity