More from priceNpedia
More from Lauruslabs
Never Knowingly Misguide.
Money making and fake advisory/PMS propaganda has never been my agenda
In just 15 years, #LaurusLabs has scaled up like no other..!— Conviction | Patience (@unseenvalue) July 5, 2020
Numbers v Narrative: Well balanced 2800 Cr sales + huge competitive advantage in terms of IP/patents/synthesis capability!
Comparing Laurus with others - 1 hrs 28 mins\U0001f447https://t.co/Zzx6AwHZLH
Conviction | Patience pic.twitter.com/I6bImfjDCW
You May Also Like
[email protected]_parent's blog has lots of great ideas for stuff to do with the kids, but also tips on home-working and mental health
[email protected] was set up for teachers, but there's nothing stopping you going in and setting one of their lessons running for your kids (primary, secondary and special)
Other schools are making their lessons freely available too, for example @ReachHubFeltham
A bit obvious, but @BBC has lots of great resources (my kids love karate cats!)
1. If you are using the desktop app, check you have the latest version of Teams so that you should have Breakout rooms enabled. Check by clicking your profile picture, then About - I have version 1.3.00.28779. If you have 1.2..., click on check for updates to get the latest
2. Set your entry routine. I get my students to enter with their microphone muted - you can also not allow attendees to unmute by opening the participants list, clicking the ellipsis and selecting that option.
3. Make sure students arrive as attendees - some organisations have this set up to automatically happen that only meeting organizer is the presenter and others are attendees. Can change this in the manage permissions menu to only me if not already set (opens in a web browser).
4. Classroom routine and expectations - first lesson I share my screen and show the students the raise hand function for when they want to ask questions, how to access the chat function and how to react to questions as opposed to typing answers
(2) Since 2016, Kushner has connived, with Saudi help, to force the Qataris (literally at a ship's gunpoint) to "loan" him $900 million.
(3) This is consistent with the Steele dossier.
(4) Kushner is unlikely to ever have to pay the "loan" back.
2/ So as you read about his tax practices, you should take from it that it's practices of this sort that ensure that he's able to extort money from foreign governments while Trump is POTUS without ever having to pay the money back. It also explains why he's in the Saudis' pocket.
3/ It's why the Saudis *say* he's in their pocket. It's why emoluments and federal bribery statutes matter. It's why Kushner was talking to the Saudi Crown Prince the day before the murdered Washington Post journalist was taken. It's why the Trump administration now does nothing.