The @the_hindu has reputation? No. That's not true. Oh Wait I am not saying this, Denmark ambassador to india says this.

@nramind @the_hindu The reputation of The Hindu is good that they printed a MEME against UP CM Yogi Adityanath as a poster of BJP TamilNadu welcoming him.
@nramind @the_hindu The Hindu appointed Nita Ambani as a professor of BHU but sadly Nita Ambani was not like Nidhi to fall for it.
Reputation? 😂😂
@nramind @the_hindu Congratulations on getting Certified as Fake News spreader. That's some legacy 😂
@nramind @the_hindu @the_hindu turned a clash between BJP and RLD supporters to between BJP supporters and Farmer just to prove that BJP is against farmer.
Reputation? 🤔
@nramind @the_hindu By the way why did @the_hindu delete this video? 🤔
Oh he was shown FACTS, like you are being now 😎😂
@nramind @the_hindu Legacy of @the_hindu thrashed by Zee News. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
@nramind @the_hindu Taking legacy of The Hindu ahead, The Hindu's magzine published an article that Hindutva Mob attacked christain. But sadly these fake news was already busted 10 days before The Hindu published it. Reputation 😂

More from Thread

I have shared multiple information related to trading and investing through my historical data analysis by writing various articles, here's the master thread that contains all my work in one place.🧵

https://t.co/pc1jr1xBlI

https://t.co/KZJ1FKCXSp

https://t.co/pTnbkjVpr0

https://t.co/3QXmND1x6Y
This is a result of credit fueled big ticket purchases of which buying a home is a big component. No amount of saving will cover the housing EMIs payable over one year. To this, add EMIs of 1 or 2 cars, and you've monthly EMIs running into 1 Lakh+. Now, add monthly house-hold +

+ expense, school fee and other sundry expenses and suddenly, you'll find a family unable to sustain itself w/o cash-flow for even 3-4 months. And most important of them all -
HAVING ASSETS IS NOT SAME AS HAVING CASH.
+

+ From personal experience, I think this is what you need to do:
- Maintain between Rs 1-2 Lakhs in emergency cash at all times.
- Use your Credit Cards wisely. They can be good source of large credit in an emergency.
- Work out your monthly house-hold expenses and EMIs
+

- Build a cash-reserve to cover your household expenses for a 6-month or 1-year period.
- Consider food, electricity, mobile/internet, your kids school fee, fuel, rent etc.
- Then work out your EMI obligations and see what level of reserves you can create for them.
- Maintain+

+ this back-up fund in cash/near cash assets.
- So, that you can utilize them as per requirement and are not subject to market forces.

You May Also Like

Master Thread of all my threads!

Hello!! 👋

• I have curated some of the best tweets from the best traders we know of.

• Making one master thread and will keep posting all my threads under this.

• Go through this for super learning/value totally free of cost! 😃

1. 7 FREE OPTION TRADING COURSES FOR

2. THE ABSOLUTE BEST 15 SCANNERS EXPERTS ARE USING

Got these scanners from the following accounts:

1. @Pathik_Trader
2. @sanjufunda
3. @sanstocktrader
4. @SouravSenguptaI
5. @Rishikesh_ADX

3. 12 TRADING SETUPS which experts are using.

These setups I found from the following 4 accounts:

1. @Pathik_Trader
2. @sourabhsiso19
3. @ITRADE191

4. Curated tweets on HOW TO SELL STRADDLES.

Everything covered in this thread.
1. Management
2. How to initiate
3. When to exit straddles
4. Examples
5. Videos on
Trump is gonna let the Mueller investigation end all on it's own. It's obvious. All the hysteria of the past 2 weeks about his supposed impending firing of Mueller was a distraction. He was never going to fire Mueller and he's not going to

Mueller's officially end his investigation all on his own and he's gonna say he found no evidence of Trump campaign/Russian collusion during the 2016 election.

Democrats & DNC Media are going to LITERALLY have nothing coherent to say in response to that.

Mueller's team was 100% partisan.

That's why it's brilliant. NOBODY will be able to claim this team of partisan Democrats didn't go the EXTRA 20 MILES looking for ANY evidence they could find of Trump campaign/Russian collusion during the 2016 election

They looked high.

They looked low.

They looked underneath every rock, behind every tree, into every bush.

And they found...NOTHING.

Those saying Mueller will file obstruction charges against Trump: laughable.

What documents did Trump tell the Mueller team it couldn't have? What witnesses were withheld and never interviewed?

THERE WEREN'T ANY.

Mueller got full 100% cooperation as the record will show.