Generally Shiva is referred to as the ultimate man, he is the symbolism of ultimate masculinity, but you will see in the Ardhanarishvara form of Shiva, one half of him is a fully developed woman. Let me tell you the story of what happened. Shiva was in an ecstatic condition and
Parvati said, “This state that you are in within yourself,
More from Vedic Gyaan
Just as everyone has a unique genes, each person has a unique combination of physical, mental and emotional characteristics—which comprises their own constitution. All people have the qualities of vata, pitta and kapha, but one is usually most dominant than others.
The cause of disease in Ayurveda is viewed as an imbalance of the doshas or by the presence of ama, anything undigested (food, feelings, thoughts). Auyrveda seeks to remove the harmful ama and restore the balance in our doshas.
Kapha is the energy that forms the body’s structure — bones, muscles, tendons — and provides the “glue” that holds the cells together. In balance, kapha is expressed as love, calmness and forgiveness. Out of balance, it leads to attachment, greed and envy and may manifest as
symptoms such as constipation, edema, tiredness, breathing difficulties and foggy mind. Vata is all about the movement. It governs breathing, blinking, muscle and tissue movement, and pulsation of the heart. In balance, vata is expressed as creativity and flexibility. Out of
The sun before sunrise is mentioned as “Savitr” in Rig Veda, and “Surya” after sunrise. Gayatri, the name of the Goddess of the Vedic Mantra in which the verse, made up of 24 syllables, is contrived. They produce intense Physical and Psychological effects on the human body.
The Mantra precedes with #om . When we chant the Mantra, its recitation activates the vibrations that start from your lips and moves along with the tongue, palate, back of the skull, and throat makes our body release relaxing hormones and helps to calm our mind.
Regular Recitation of the Mantra makes you more focused by improving your concentration and peace to the mind.
An International Journal of Yoga recently revealed that people who regularly chanted the #gayatrimantra had better memory and concentration.
Read full blog on:
It is a series of Sanskrit shlokas recited by Jambavant to Hanuman to remind Him of his true potential.
1. धीवर प्रसार शौर्य भरा: The brave persevering one, your bravery is taking you forward.
2. उतसारा स्थिरा घम्भीरा: The one who is leaping higher and higher, who is firm and stable and seriously determined.
3. ुग्रामा असामा शौर्या भावा: He is strong, and without an equal in the ability/mentality to fight
4. रौद्रमा नवा भीतिर्मा: His anger will cause new fears in his foes.
5.विजिटरीपुरु धीरधारा, कलोथरा शिखरा कठोरा: This is a complex expression seen only in Indic language poetry. The poet is stating that Shivudu is experiencing the intensity of climbing a tough peak, and likening
it to the feeling in a hard battle, when you see your enemy defeated, and blood flowing like a rivulet. This is classical Veera rasa.
6.कुलकु थारथिलीथा गम्भीरा, जाया विराट वीरा: His rough body itself is like a sharp weapon (because he is determined to win). Hail this complete
hero of the world.
7.विलयगागनथाला भिकारा, गरज्जद्धरा गारा: The hero is destructive in the air/sky as well (because he can leap at an enemy from a great height). He can defeat the enemy (simply) with his fearsome roar of war.
the spine. Further, to open up the chest and heart to permit for deep, full breaths. Procedure of Hasta Uttanasana:
• Stand erect and lift both hands above the top.
• Let there be shoulders length between the arms.
• Bend the trunk and head backward to make a slight curve.
• Raising the arms and bending the torso back is finished at a similar time.
• take a breath deep while raising the arms.
• When done as a part of the Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutation exercises), you will chant a mantra while performing this asana.
• Hasta Uttanasana is encountered as the 2nd pose and also the 11th pose. The mantra to be chanted, given below:
During the 2nd posture, carry on chanting “Om Ravaye Namaha.” It means salutations to the shining one.
During 11th pose chant “Om Arkaya Namaha”.
It means salutation to the one who deserves praise.
There are many benefits of Hasta Uttanasana
Read Full Blog on
अंशुमान, अर्यमन, इंद्र, त्वष्टा, धातु, पर्जन्य, पूषा, भग, मित्र, वरुण, विवस्वान और विष्णु।
• 1:00 बजने के स्थान पर ब्रह्म लिखा हुआ है, इसका अर्थ यह है कि ब्रह्म एक ही प्रकार का होता है।
• 2:00 बजने की स्थान पर अश्विनौ लिखा हुआ है जिसका तात्पर्य यह है कि अश्विनी कुमार दो हैं।
• 3:00 बजने के स्थान पर त्रिगुणा: लिखा हुआ है, जिसका तात्पर्य यह है कि गुण तीन प्रकार के हैं।
सतोगुण, रजोगुण और तमोगुण।
• 4:00 बजने के स्थान पर चतुर्वेदा: लिखा हुआ है, जिसका तात्पर्य यह है कि वेद चार प्रकार के होते हैं।
ऋग्वेद, यजुर्वेद, सामवेद और अथर्ववेद।
• 5:00 बजने के स्थान पर पंचप्राणा: लिखा हुआ है, जिसका तात्पर्य है कि प्राण पांच प्रकार के होते हैं।
अपान, समान, प्राण, उदान और व्यान।
• 6:00 बजने के स्थान पर षड्र्सा: लिखा हुआ है, इसका तात्पर्य है कि रस 6 प्रकार के होते हैं।
मधुर, अमल, लवण, कटु, तिक्त और कसाय।
• 7:00 बजे के स्थान पर सप्तर्षय: लिखा हुआ है इसका तात्पर्य है कि सप्त ऋषि 7 हुए हैं।
कश्यप, अत्रि, भारद्वाज, विश्वामित्र, गौतम, जमदग्नि और वशिष्ठ।
• 8:00 बजने के स्थान पर अष्ट_सिद्धिय: लिखा हुआ है इसका तात्पर्य है कि सिद्धियां आठ प्रकार की होती है।
अणिमा, महिमा, लघिमा, गरिमा,
More from All
But many of them we know but ignore
some of them don't grab financial headlines
Here are 10 low-risk, high return stocks (that we ignore):
What I mean by “high-return”?
These stocks have OUTPERFORMED the market:
💹Chart with upwards trend Since IPO
💹Chart with upwards trend Over the last 5 Years or since IPO
These are all long-term winners that will keep on winning
What do We Mean by “low-risk”?
A combination of:
❣️Consistent Organic Growth
A depository is a big business and will grow continuously, Its a sustainable business
cause "Market hai toh CDSL bhi hai or rahega"
High Management Efficiency with a high ROE of 19.30%
Healthy long-term growth as Net Sales has grown by an annual rate of more than 30%
High Institutional Holdings
Mostly will work on Monday to Wednesday. Sometimes on Friday.
Why to pay your money to learn this if u can get it here.
U need only practice.
Say bank nifty future is at 32000.
Sell both 32000 call and put.
Considering current volatile market lest say premium on Monday morning is 350 on both sides.
Sold with 700 points combine premium.
If bank nifty will trade in narrow range say +\- 100 hold it.
If moving 200 points
then exit previous sold straddle. Sell new one. Let’s say BN moved +200
Now sell 32200. If bank nifty will move here within range then u will get profit through theta decay. Follow same procedure for next 150-200 pts move.
This is only for single straddle sell position.
Now in second case sell three straddle. 31900/32000/32100
In case of 100 points move no need to change.
If 200 + then future is 32200.
Exit 31900 and sell 31200 straddle.
If moving another 100 then exit 32000 and sell 32300. Continue same with 100 points move.
If no move then
it will consolidate between 32000-32200 or 32100 to 32300 and u will get theta decay.
This is for normal move. Sudden big move may come anytime. So keep SL in system.
If u r selling at 350-350 then keep SL in system 475 for both legs.
Practice it. No need to attend webinar.
अस्य श्री गायत्री ध्यान श्लोक:
(gAyatri dhyAna shlOka)
• This shloka to meditate personified form of वेदमाता गायत्री was given by Bhagwaan Brahma to Sage yAgnavalkya (याज्ञवल्क्य).
• 14th shloka of गायत्री कवचम् which is taken from वशिष्ठ संहिता, goes as follows..
• मुक्ता-विद्रुम-हेम-नील धवलच्छायैर्मुखस्त्रीक्षणै:।
muktA vidruma hEma nIla dhavalachhAyaiH mukhaistrlkShaNaiH.
• युक्तामिन्दुकला-निबद्धमुकुटां तत्वार्थवर्णात्मिकाम्॥
yuktAmindukalA nibaddha makutAm tatvArtha varNAtmikam.
• गायत्रीं वरदाभयाङ्कुश कशां शुभ्रं कपालं गदाम्।
gAyatrIm vardAbhayANkusha kashAm shubhram kapAlam gadAm.
• शंखं चक्रमथारविन्दयुगलं हस्तैर्वहन्ती भजै॥
shankham chakramathArvinda yugalam hastairvahantIm bhajE.
This shloka describes the form of वेदमाता गायत्री.
• It says, "She has five faces which shine with the colours of a Pearl 'मुक्ता', Coral 'विद्रुम', Gold 'हेम्', Sapphire 'नील्', & a Diamond 'धवलम्'.
• These five faces are symbolic of the five primordial elements called पञ्चमहाभूत:' which makes up the entire existence.
• These are the elements of SPACE, FIRE, WIND, EARTH & WATER.
• All these five faces shine with three eyes 'त्रिक्षणै:'.
• Dow Theory is a trading approach developed by Charles Dow who is also known as the father of Technical Analysis. It is still the basis of technical analysis of financial markets.
• The basic idea of Dow Theory is that market price action reflects all available information and the market price movement is comprised of three main trends.
• Most of technical analysis theory today has an origin from ideas proposed by Dow & Edward Jones back in 19th century
Those ideas were published in the Wall Street Journal and are still assimilated by most of the technicians.
• Dow Theory still dominates the far more sophisticated and equipped modern study of technical analysis.
2) The 6 tenets of Dow Theory
1. Market moves in summation of three trends: Primary, Intermediate & Minor Trend.
2. Market trends have three phases: For uptrend, the phases are Revival of confidence (accumulation), Response (public participation),Over-confidence (Speculation)
The three defined stages of the Primary Bear Trend are Abandonment of hope (Distribution), Selling on decreased earnings (doubting), Panic ( distressed selling ).
3. All news is discounted in the stock market.
You May Also Like
The book of Ruth is, of course, a story about a beautiful marriage. But even before the courtship and the wedding and the important genealogy at the end, we find interesting language that is strikingly reminiscent of Genesis 2:24
That important verse reads:
'Therefore a man shall leave [יַֽעֲזָב] his father and his mother and hold fast [וְדָבַ֣ק] to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.'
The verb עזב can be quite strong in force. For example, Joseph leaves behind [וַיַּעֲזֹ֤ב] his garment as he flees from Pharaoh's wife's sexual advances. Countless times, Israel is depicted abandoning the LORD, for example in Judg 2:12 [וַיַּעַזְב֞וּ], and going after other gods.
Likewise, the verb דבק is rather striking. Lot is mortified of disaster overtaking him [תִּדְבָּקַ֥נִי] as he flees from Sodom. Israel is commanded in Deut 10:20 to cling fast [תִדְבָּ֔ק] to the LORD and serve him and swear by his name.
Together they illustrate how radical God designed marriage to be. Marriage is a real severing of family relations in order to form a new, permanent bond with another human being.
Something very similar to this takes places in Ruth's life.
And sometimes one’s childhood passion follows them into adulthood, sometimes not, sometimes as an adult one finds a passion they never had as a child and embraces it. For me, that must include getting involved with a puppet show at the age of thirty. /2
So who’s to say whose passion’s legitimate and whose is bogus? Nobody. Someone might indict your passion but they have no ground to stand on and should be dismissed out of hand. /3
Maybe they’re envious that you have a passion, maybe they think that their passion is cooler than yours, or maybe they’re just insecure, who knows. Doesn’t matter. /4
What matters is that if something gives you joy, and in the process doesn’t hurt others, then by all means follow it. It’s how we explore our secret hopes, our shadow sides, our inner character. /5
Funny there are those who think these migrant caravans were a FANTASTIC idea that's going to take the immigration issue away from you.— Brian Cates (@drawandstrike) November 26, 2018
Like several weeks watching a rampaging horde storm the fences & throw rocks at our border patrol agents & getting gassed = great optics!
This media manipulation effort was inspired by the success of the "kids in cages" freakout, a 100% Stalinist propaganda drive that required people to forget about Obama putting migrant children in cells. It worked, so now they want pics of Trump "gassing children on the border."
There's a heavy air of Pallywood around the whole thing as well. If the Palestinians can stage huge theatrical performances of victimhood with the willing cooperation of Western media, why shouldn't the migrant caravan organizers expect the same?
It's business as usual for Anarchy, Inc. - the worldwide shredding of national sovereignty to increase the power of transnational organizations and left-wing ideology. Many in the media are true believers. Others just cannot resist the narrative of "change" and "social justice."
The product sold by Anarchy, Inc. is victimhood. It always boils down to the same formula: once the existing order can be painted as oppressors and children as their victims, chaos wins and order loses. Look at the lefties shrieking in unison about "Trump gassing children" today.
"Intraday Banknifty Strangle based on OI data"
(System already shared, today just share few examples)
-Trade timing after 9:45
-Check Banknifty change in OI data at 9:45, and identify the highest OI built up in call side and put side
-We will sell both strikes with combined premium as SL on both legs.
28th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35350
Highest OI in call side at 35500 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35500 CE- 35000 PE
29th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35112
Highest OI in call side at 35300 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35300 CE (232) - 35000 PE (150) Combined premium 382 , Both legs SL 382
30th June 2021
At 9:45 trading at 35002
Highest OI in call side at 35000 CE and 35000 at put side
Strike selection 35000 CE(176)- 35000 PE(213) Combined premium 389 , Both legs SL 389
(Must read for #FA learners)
🙏Like & RT to spread learning with all 🙏
Views Welcome 👉 @dmuthuk @Vivek_Investor @datta_arvind @caniravkaria @FI_InvestIndia @AdityaD_Shah
Return on Equity (#ROE) and Return on Capital Employed (#ROCE) are two important Financial Ratios used in #FundamentalAnalysis of Stocks.
Return on Equity (ROE) is the ratio of Net Income (Net Profit) of a company and it’s Total Equity (Shareholder's Equity).
Here - Shareholders Equity = Share Capital + Reserves & Surplus.
#StockMarket #Investing #FundamentalAnalysis
#ROE is a measure of how much net profit a company is making for every rupee invested by its shareholders in the company.
It can be said that higher the ROE, better it is for the equity shareholders. It tells shareholders about how effectively their money is being used.
However, you should not trust high ROE blindly. Biggest drawbacks or weaknesses of ROE is that it completely ignores debt.
Hence for companies having high levels of debt, ROE will give a higher but misleading value & therefore we need to look at #ROCE along with #ROE.