Keep dwelling on this:
Further Examination of the Motif near PRRA Reveals Close Structural Similarity to the SEB Superantigen as well as Sequence Similarities to Neurotoxins and a Viral SAg.
Y674 - QTQTNSPRRA - R685
Similar to neurotoxins from Ophiophagus (cobra) & Bungarus genera & neurotoxin-like regions from three RABV strains
T678 - NSPRRA- R685
Superantigenic core, consistently aligned against bacterial or viral SAgs
A nicotinic hypothesis for Covid-19
Keep on Puffing, Ignore the Guys in White Coats!
Anyway, this is where Cheng et al (2020) got the neurotoxin motifs from
Superantigenic character of insert unique to SARS-CoV-2
Bracci L., Ballas S. K., Spreafico A., Neri P., Molecular mimicry between the rabies virus glycoprotein and human immunodeficiency virus-1 GP120: cross-reacting antibodies induced by rabies vaccination.
(apart from being good news for smokers...)
Maybe someone else can unravel the implications?
@Parsifaler @w_mccairn @Rossana38510044
"For binding experiments, cells were harvested mechanically with a rubber policeman & centrifuged"
Binding of HIV-1 gp120 to the nicotinic receptor (1992)
Referenced in Bracci et al (1997)
Sequence homology between HIV gp120, rabies virus glycoprotein, and snake venom neurotoxins - Is the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor an HIV receptor?
(Sönnerborg & Johansson, 1993)
The neurotoxin-like sequence of human immunodeficiency virus GP120: A comparison of sequence data from patients with and without neurological symptoms
1. Molecular mimicry of HIV gp120 (2005) https://t.co/KzfEpbjbvk
2. McCoy cell line as a possible model containing CD4+ receptors for the study of HIV-1 replication
3. Snake envenomation https://t.co/uJy1bi7NEU
4. Modified venom and venom components as anti-retroviral agents (PATENT)
5. Recombinant Newcastle disease virus (NDV) strain rL-RVG expressing the rabies virus glycoprotein
6. Structure, Function, and Antigenicity of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein
Role of HIV gp120 in crossing blood brain barrier
Interactions of SARS-CoV-2 with the Blood–Brain Barrier
HIV-1 protein gp120 crosses the blood-brain barrier role of adsorptive endocytosis
Final Thesis Jack Sim
In-vitro Characterisation of Targeting Ligands for
Enhanced Delivery Across the Blood-Brain Barrier
Simulations support the interaction of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and suggest subtype specificity
Simulations support the interaction of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
2. SARS-CoV-2 spike may act as a superantigen to trigger the development of MIS-C as well as cytokine storm in adult COVID-19 patients
COVID-19–associated multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C): A novel disease that mimics toxic shock syndrome—the superantigen hypothesis
SEB confirmed again
1. What is Happening with Smokers and COVID-19?
2. Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS) and Nicotine in COVID-19 Patients
3. Involvement of nicotine receptors in COVID-19
Who put the Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?
Who put SAg & SEB in SARS COV-2's Spike Protein?
A monoclonal antibody against staphylococcal enterotoxin B superantigen inhibits SARS-CoV-2 entry
But a solution is proposed...
A monoclonal antibody against staphylococcal enterotoxin B superantigen inhibits SARS-CoV-2 entry in vitro
Molecular mimicry between rabies virus glycoprotein & HIV-1 GP120
A Novel Vaccine Employing Non-Replicating Rabies Virus Expressing Chimeric SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Domains: Functional Inhibition of Viral/Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Complexes
Persistent SARS-2 infections contribute to long COVID-19
For the Curious:
Dampened Bat Immune System Interferon Response?
Why COVID-19 Transmission Is More Efficient and Aggressive Than Viral Transmission in Previous Coronavirus Epidemics?
Good Luck with finding the answers!
More from Billy Bostickson 🏴👁&👁 🆓
Coronavirus nsp10/nsp16 Methyltransferase Can Be Targeted by nsp10-Derived Peptide In Vitro and In Vivo To Increase or Decrease Replication and Pathogenesis
Deyin Guo 2016:
Molecular mechanisms of coronavirus RNA capping and methylation
Deyin Guo 2012
Short peptides derived from the interaction domain of SARS coronavirus nonstructural protein nsp10 can suppress the 2′-O-methyltransferase activity of nsp10/nsp16 complex
Deyin Guo 2013
Structure-function Analysis of SARS Coronavirus RNA Cap Guanine-N7 Methyltransferase.
Deyin Guo 2016
Identification and Characterization of a Ribose 2’-O-Methyltransferase Encoded by the Ronivirus Branch of Nidovirales
U.S. Bet Big on Covid Vaccine Manufacturer Even as Problems Mounted https://t.co/o2lbFoXF5U
“Viral cross-contamination confirmed in the control cells for JANSSEN GMP Lot #8.”
an examination by The @nytimes of manufacturing practices at the Baltimore facility found serious problems, including a corporate culture that often ignored or deflected missteps and a government sponsor, BARDA, that acted more as a partner than a policeman."
2. Worth Reading her investigations and those of @hijodelcuervo as well:— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 16, 2021
Robert Kadlec: https://t.co/OEo8WxT50S
Bioport/Emergent Biosolutions, Hauer. Kramerhttps://t.co/JFGIZsUrCV
4. Some recent investigation of Emergent Biosolutions, kept afloat with generous help of Kadlec and Azar, and now currently minting it with vaccine production..— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 16, 2021
A billion doses no less!https://t.co/VtZx0HprvN
Exposed in NYT https://t.co/EcI8n43nEj
How One Firm Put an \u2018Extraordinary Burden\u2019 on the U.S.— Billy Bostickson \U0001f3f4\U0001f441&\U0001f441 \U0001f193 (@BillyBostickson) March 9, 2021
HHS- Kramer - Kadlec- Karesh - EcoHealthhttps://t.co/WCcDZJ106G
Finally picked up by mainstream media after the excellent research by @_whitneywebb & @hijodelcuervo & just a little by @BillyBostickson https://t.co/9Wmb8SQ1qH pic.twitter.com/1Rf5VhtJfh
Liu Xin's exclusive interview with China's 'Batwoman' https://t.co/Tsno7CRVys via @YouTube
1. Shi Claims ther never have been any lab leaks at P4 or the 2 P3s
2. Shi claims her lab records are transparent & available for inspection
3. Shi says all experimental work has been published
4. Shi claims her database is open for inspection!
2. Supporting Documents
3. Supporting Documents
4. Supporting Documents
5. Supporting Documents (4)
Disputed based on doctored soviet papers by Milton
A pathetic digestive biscuit munching bunch of British Berks from civvy street whose badge dishonours the Chindits.
Sleazy Media Manipulators who usually fail to deliver "influencing activity & products" to counter narratives of others
“If everybody is thinking alike then somebody isn’t thinking”
Just about sums up their Covid-19 "narrative"
“Behavioural change is our USP [unique selling point]”
They fail every time, doubt they could even sell their asses to soldiers at Denison Barracks
More on this pathetic bunch of Trolls scrounging a living from honest taxpayers' money to sell offal scraped off the Butcher's
Why are these little British trolls all over Twitter lately?
The have been ordered to counter "Covid- 19 Myths"
One of these is Myth No.3 (see image)
More from All
A🧵u must read
It is very well known that Babur considered Krishna Dev Raya as the strongest ruler of the entire subcontinent, and Vijayanagar empire the strongest during that time in India.
The Vijayanagar empire reached its peak during 1509-1529 around the reign of Krishna Dev Raya.
Vijayanagar’s famed elephant brigade 👇
At his command there were over 50000 elite troops with a regiment of Portuguese gunners and 3200 cavalry with 600 elephants.
Along with that more than four hundred thousand ( four lakh) peasant levies and irregular military made this empire one of the largest in all of South Asia.
A typical Vijayanagar levie soldier 👇
During Baburs invasion, Krishna Dev Raya ruled supreme in all of deccan.
In fact, in an all our brawl, Krisha Dev Raya will beat Babur fair and square.
Babur could muster at max 50000 troops with 50 canons.
While Krishna Dev Raya had these numbers in Hampi alone
Rani Gaidinliu joined the freedom struggle at 13 &was sentenced to life imprisonment at 16."We r free people—the White should not rule over us.”Thus calling out to her Zeliangrong tribesmen was the voice of 13yr-old Rani Gaidinliu.
She joined the freedom struggle in the present-day Northeast India. Today, her struggle is lost in history as most of her countrymen wouldn’t even have heard her name. B'coz our history textbooks tell us that only Mahatma Gandhi &Pandit Nehru got India its Independence.
At 16 yrs of age, this valiant girl was sentenced to life imprisonment for leading a movement to drive out the colonial rulers from Manipur and Nagaland. Nevertheless, she was released in 1947 after India’s independence and was given the title ,"Rani of Nagas".
EARLY LIFE AND HERAKA MOVEMENT
Gaidinliu belonged to the Rongmei clan of the Zeliangrong tribe in the Tamenglong district of western Manipur. Born on January 26, 1915, she was fifth among eight children.
Her native village was Nungkao, which is present day Tamenglong distt. Brought up in a specially backward region,she couldn't receive any formal education. However,this didn't stop her from joining the freedom struggle. At the age of 10 she came under the influence of her cousin.
• I have curated some of the best tweets from the best traders we know of.
• Making one master thread and will keep posting all my threads under this.
• Go through this for super learning/value totally free of cost! 😃
1. 7 FREE OPTION TRADING COURSES FOR
A THREAD:— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) November 28, 2020
7 FREE OPTION TRADING COURSES FOR BEGINNERS.
Been getting lot of dm's from people telling me they want to learn option trading and need some recommendations.
Here I'm listing the resources every beginner should go through to shorten their learning curve.
2. THE ABSOLUTE BEST 15 SCANNERS EXPERTS ARE USING
Got these scanners from the following accounts:
3. 12 TRADING SETUPS which experts are using.
These setups I found from the following 4 accounts:
4. Curated tweets on HOW TO SELL STRADDLES.
Everything covered in this thread.
2. How to initiate
3. When to exit straddles
5. Videos on
Curated tweets on How to Sell Straddles— Aditya Todmal (@AdityaTodmal) February 21, 2021
Everything covered in this thread.
2. How to initiate
3. When to exit straddles
5. Videos on Straddles
Share if you find this knowledgeable for the benefit of others.
And be in incredible shape in 4 months.
All you have to do is follow these 11 simple guidelines:
· Preparation meets expectations
What do you expect to be feasible for you? Can you let go of the things that got you here?
Never treat such an endeavor as a sprint. It's a marathon.
Set realistic goals.
There's only ONE shortcut to get there faster: DO THE WORK!
· Avoid processed food
Eating highly processed foods for just two weeks can lead to weight gain and body fat increase.
Eat real food.
Get 90% of your calories from single-ingredient nutrient-dense
· Studies indicate that a high-protein diet is essential for stimulating muscle growth and losing fat.
0.73–1 gram of protein per pound (1.6–2.2 g/kg) of body weight per day is best for maximizing muscle gain and losing that stubborn fat.
· Never trust your gut
Weigh and track your foods. Timestamp your eating habits.
Compare prices between going out and prepping at home.
This will give you actual numbers and the right education to move forward from being unaware to being actually aware.
You May Also Like
ARRESTS and EXECUTIONS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE 2020 UPDATED
Explanation of the latest military tribunal arrests and executions of famous people in 2020.
2. The tribunals are arresting these people in plain clothes. We saw the Obama’s arrest, although we didn’t know it was an arrest at the time. The arrest was done nonchalantly so as to not get noticed by the public.
All arrests of these famous people were done this way.
3. If the person is convicted of child sex trafficking, crimes against humanity or treason, they will be executed.
If the person arrested has evidence on someone else to help their prosecution, or is willing to help Trump, & they want to cooperate, they may be allowed to do so.
4. A sentence of execution down to life in prison may be accepted if their evidence is worth anything.
When a plea deal is done, the defendant must present evidence they have to make their sentence lighter. This information is given to the prosecution, defense, and to the judge.
5. If evidence is accepted, they are presented the plea deal. They will have to make a guilty plea to the crime with a video confession & written statement. That is how all plea deals work.
All famous people arrested were either treasonous or involved in satanic worship rituals.
Hello, my name is Gal,
I am an Israeli citizen, and I want to convey this urgent message to the world: Contrary to what you are told, Israel has not "returned to normal" in any way >>
2/ Moreover, despite the desire to create a setting as if there was a full and normal routine here - the Israeli Ministry of Health JUST RECOMMENDED TODAY TO EXTENT THE DECLARATION OF A “STATE OF EMERGENCY” in Israel >>
3/ to which is the foundation for coercion, violation of basic rights, severe discrimination under a "green mark (pass)", prolonged closure (Of about 5 months overall) and a lot of undemocratic and not “routine" restrictions. >
4/ If the situation in Israel had "returned to routine thanks to the astounding success of vaccines" then the "state of emergency" would not have continued.
5/ In fact, since the beginning of the "vaccination project" there has been only more intimidation and in many ways - even though the closure has been lifted, much more coercion.
1/ A lot of new consumer technologies have been introduced to US households in the last 100 years. But it's taken many of them - like the telephone - more than 50 years to get to the majority of the US. Why is that?
2/ We had to literally teach people how to use phone. Which end goes to your mouth, which goes to your ear. Say "hello" when people call. The motivation of consumers to talk to their friends has always been there, but we had to teach the behavior
3/ If you compare phones to the latest technologies, there's been a huge shift. Things are being picked up much faster.
4/ Even while there's been all this innovation recently, physically speaking, we are still the same human beings from 100,000 years ago.
Ma Kanakadurgeswari is the supreme Goddess of Andhra Pradesh, seated atop the Indrakilaparvatha at Vijayawada.
This area is called Bezawada as Shiva made a bejjam (hole) in the rocks so that Krishna river could flow freely.
Once, a Rishi Indra Keela prayed to Devi and asked her to reside on his head forever. Devi told him to wait in the form of a mountain in the holy plains of River Krishna.
Later, when Devi killed all demons, she settled on Keeladri as Mahishasura Mardini and fulfilled his wish.
In this place, Arjuna performed penance and fought with Shiva, who had appeared in the guise of Kiratha to win Pasupathastra, the most powerful weapon. So this place is also called phalguna theertha and Vijaywada on account of Arjun’s victory.
Adi Sankaracharya visited this shrine and worshipped the Devi. He installed SRICHAKRAM at the feet of Sri Kanaka Durga.
Adjacent to the Kanakadurga shrine is the shrine of the divine consort-Sri Malleswara Swamy on the Indrakeeladri.
1) Maruti Suzuki (passenger cars)
2) APL Apollo (structural & pre galvanized tubes)
3) CDSL (investors accounts)
4) Interglobe Aviation (air traffic passengers)
5) GMM Pfaudler (glass lined equipment)
6) Asian Paints (decorative paints)
7) Colgate (oral care)
8) Symphony (coolers)
9) PGHH (female care & vaporub)
10) La Opala Rg (opalware)
11) HLE Glasscoat (filtration & drying equipment)
12) Delta Corp (online poker games)
13) Bajaj Auto (3W segment)
14) Vinati Organics (IBB)
15) OCCL (insoluble sulphur)
16) LMW (textile machinery)
17) Bajaj Consumer (almond hair oil)
18) Indiamart Intermesh (online B2B Classified space)
19) Vst Tillers (power tillers)
20) Sanghvi Movers (overall domestic crane hiring market)
21) Emami (antiseptic & male grooming)
List of companies with more than 60% Market Share:
1) Concor (domestic container cargo transport)
2) Exide (lead batteries)
3) Naukri (Indian job market space)
4) Praj (ethanol plant installing)
5) ACE (mobile & tower cranes)
6) Pidilite (adhesives)
7) Jamna Auto (leaf spring)
8) CAMS (RTA within mutual fund industry)
9) Time Technoplast (polymer based industrial packaging)